•Mistletoe•

Different type of chapter!
I'm rather bored on the run up to Christmas so I thought...
HEY give em a snazzy thing
So here's a snazzy thing :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro
"Hey (Y/N)! Come here a sec!" You walked into Shiro's room to see him shirtless. Yeah, you'd seen him like that before, after all you were dating him, but his body caught you off guard. He walked towards you and grinned, snaking his arms around your waist.
"Hai love. Take a walk with me?"
>•<
Shiro has his arm draped across your shoulders as you walked. You had passed Allura on the way and she gave Shiro a small thumbs up, making me wonder why. Suddenly, Shiro stops at the balcony and stands beneath the doorway. You give him a questioning look as he grabs your hand, dragging you under with him.
You look up to see some of the mice dangling from the top, waving a piece of mistletoe.
"Only if you want to, love." Shiro lays a hand on your cheek and leans in slowly. You blush and close the gap.

This was the best gift he could have given you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith
He was never massive on Christmas, but after you arrived and revealed how much you loved it, he began changing.

You woke up to find him sat next to a large tree, throwing tinsel everywhere and looking very confused.
"Keith? What are you doing?" His head whipped around and he jumped up.
"Erm... well you said you loved Christmas so I..." He gestured to the rest of the room. It was all decorated with tinsel, lights and even baubles stuck to the ceiling. Above the door was a small piece of mistletoe, a ladder still leaning on the wall.
"Keith... did you sleep at all?" He shook his head and sat down again.
"I went out to buy presents and Pidge helped decorate the rest of the Castle. She fell asleep around 4 hours ago."
You walked to the door and pulled the mistletoe down, walking over to Keith, who was leaning against the wall. His eyes bore into yours and you sat on his legs. Holding the mistletoe above the two of you, he pulled you forward.
"Merry Christmas, idiot."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance
It was 5am and Lance was poking you. Why? Because it's Christmas Day and he wants to open presents but you had hidden them all. You yawned and he jumped off the bed, grinning.
"(Y/N)......." He whined, tugging on the bed covers. You smiled and got up, reaching towards the boxes you usually kept clothing in. His eyes lit up as you pulled a couple of neatly wrapped presents out, setting each on the floor.
"Happy? Go on, open them!" You giggled as he leapt forward like a child.

After 20 minutes of opening gifts and exchanging, Lance ran out the room. You were left confused till he came back with a small box. He sat in front of you and placed it on the floor, letting you pick it up. He nodded and pushed it into your hands.
Opening it, you saw a beautiful ring inside. Your eyes widened as Lance took it out and held your hand.

"(Y/N)? I love you so much." He slipped the ring onto your finger and whispered,
"Don't worry love, it's just a promise ring."

You threw your arms around his neck and kissed him. He laughed, pointing up. You saw a bit of mistletoe hanging from some string.
"That was good placement."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunk
"Huuuuunk! Where are the decorations?" You shouted from the kitchen. You had been up all morning making a cake for the Christmas meal and couldn't find the edible decorations for the scene on top. Hunks head appeared around the corner and he pointed to a bag on the counter.
"There. I bought a few more." You smiled and grabbed what was inside.

"Done!" Hunks arms picked you up from behind, spinning you around. He set you down beneath the door to the dining hall. You looked up to see mistletoe hanging there. You reached up and kissed his check, making him blush.

You arrived back in the hall, this time with the cake and set it on the table. The decorations on the top had been taken off, so you began placing them back on until you saw an extra.
It was an edible ring, too large to put on the cake. A hand reached around and pulled you with it.

Hunk gave the ring a quick look over before saying,
"Open your mouth." You did and he placed the ring on your tongue, letting it dissolve. You closed your eyes, savouring the taste of lemon before a pair of lips hit your own.

"Merry Christmas, little chef."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pidge
7 months. 7 whole months of dating the techie and not once have they kissed you. You were sat with Allura in the red lions hangar, talking about the next attack on the Galra ships. The doors slid open to reveal the short, brown-haired Paladin, holding a little robot.

They walked over to you and put the robot on the table, pressing a button its back. It scooted over to you and emitted a message above it.
'Merry Christmas!'

"Pidge, it's adorable! How did you make it?" Allura picked up the robot as you sat next to the Paladin, who was fiddling with another robot.
"A few spare parts I had from this one. Pretty cool, huh?" You nodded and hugged them, dying to see the second robot's secret. They moved it away, laughing before putting it on the floor
"Watch." You obeyed and your eyes followed the robot around the floor as it weaves between the table legs and around Allura's legs. You giggled and it stopped in front of you. Suddenly, it flew upwards and hovered above you and Pidge. The robot sprouted an arm, where mistletoe was hanging off the end. Before you could do anything, Pidge leaned forward and kissed you.

As they pulled away, you placed your hand on theirs and returned the kiss. Allura squealed and you smiled into the kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a mess of crap but Merry Christmas you fabulous lot! Hope all goes well and presents are what you wanted <3
-Charlie-