•Tied With A Ribbon•Pidge X Reader•

>Your PoV<

"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge........" You were wandering around the castle, searching for the smaller Paladin. They had been disappearing over the past few days and you were starting to worry that something had happened.

As you rounded a corner, you heard a familiar voice.
"Are you sure this is her favourite?"
"Yes! (Y/N) always points them out on Earth, I would be surprised if she hated it."
"Not helping Lance..." The two voices changes to a whisper as you passed the door. You knocked lightly and heard scrambling and whispers. The door opened to reveal Lance holding a robe and eye mask.

"Hey (Y/N)! Want to join me in a little spa time?" Lance blocked your view at the door, but you could hear someone scrambling around. You nodded slowly and was immediately whisked away. As you glanced back, you saw the small Paladin running in the opposite direction, holding something in their arms.

"Lance, this is nice and all, but I'm actually looking for Pi-"
"Oh, I'm sure they are working on a lion. Let's just enjoy this!" Lance had led you to the castles spa, a feature Allura had opened after Lance complained about not being able to relax. It had everything an Earth spa would have except the pool was an iridescent yellow.

As you began to relax, Lance suddenly pulled you out of the spa and into the lounge area.

"LANCE WHAT THE QUIZNAK? I WAS JUST ABO-"
"Hey (Y/N)..." Pidge was stood in the middle of the room, holding a box almost as big as them. They were shuffling their feet and seemed super nervous.
"Pidge! I've been looking everywhere for you!" You ran forward, engulfing them in a hug before staring at the box. They shoved it into your arms and looked away, clearly blushing.

You sat down, placing the box in front of you. Before you could open it, you heard a tiny bark from inside. You looked across to Pidge, Who was now smiling.
"You didn't..." Pidge said nothing, only put a hand on top of yours. They took the lid off for you and lifted out a small, brown puppy, with a green ribbon around its neck.
"Happy Valentines Day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Bet you thought I was dead, huh? Well, I decided to post on Valentine's Day because it's so cute and I've had this idea saved for around 2 weeks, so what better time then now?

Anyway, Happy Valentines Day to all the couples, single Pringles and anyone in between! Hope you have a wonderful day (full of rom-coms and chocolate) and I'll hopefully see you next week!

Baiiiiiiiiiii
-Charlie-