A "normal" Day

Ticci Toby POV
Today started off as a normal day as usual. I wake up to go downstairs to get my waffles. As usual, people try to take my waffles.
Jeff walks up to the table and stares dumbly at my waffles and says, "That's a lot of waffles. "

Clockwork looks at me through the doorway from the chair. She overhears Jeff's dim statement and asks a really stupid question,"You ate all of the waffles?"

I look at them like their stupid and replied to them like their actually stupid, "Yes, I did."

"You know you could have asked us if we wanted some waffles." She lectures.
"Nah uh, If I gave you the waffles I won't get any." I whine like a child
"Clock would you like a waffle?" Jef asks her.

He seriously had the audacity to offer MY waffles.
" There are no more waffles. I have them all." I said showing my irritation.
" I know. It's just an example." Jeff tells me.

That guy is going to die if he takes any of my waffles. He will be the one going to sleep this time aroud.

"Why yes Jeff. I think two waffles." Clockwork replies.
I look at her lost for words.  Not wanting to believe this bullshit, "So you want two of them?"

"So if she gets two waffles I get two waffles. That still leaves eight waffles for you." said Jeff trying to be smart but actually he is really dumb.

I get angry and said, "I don't want eight waffles. I want twelve waffles. I want twelve of them."

Jeff decides to be cute and makes a deal with me, "If you can seriously eat all of those waffles I will personally take you to the store to get you some more."
I pout like the child that I am and said, "I just-i just don't get why you guys get all the waffles."

"You still have more waffles than Jeff and I combined."Clockwork points out.

"They're mine! I got them from the freezer and placed them on my plate." I point to the old lonely fridge in the corner to my plate on the table. Jeff and Clockwork give me 'are you kidding me look.'

I stared back for a few seconds and crossed my arms and said,"You guys are being selfish."

Then we stopped talking because they gave up trying to get my lovely and delicious waffles. Masky and Hoodie come into the room as I started eating them and I started getting pissed.
"Toby." Masky calls.

"What!!" giving him my 'I'm pissed and annoyed tone'

"Bro chill we are just here to tell you we have a mission." Masky replies throwing his hands up a little. Since he knows when I'm pissed I start killing everything in my path. while sometimes.

I frowned then sighed and asked, "What's the mission?"

"We have to go put up Slenderman's newer remade notes and collect the old really torn up ones."

" Alright let's go." I got up from the table and we headed out the door. Hoodie follows Masky anyways. I finished my waffles first however. I inhaled them. Hah Jeff looks like you're taking me to the store to get more motherfucker.

**********
It's been years since my brother's death. Today I decided to go to the woods to reflect on my depressing past like any other teen my age. I walked to a tree and saw a paper saying

                     HELP
                     Me!!!
Then I took a knife I kept on me for some odd reason. I slit my wrist and placed multiple lines in. Don't try this at home kiddos. I'm pretty sure this hurts. I can't feel pain like normal people and I'm always ticking like my brother did. I had a lesser severe case of tourettes, bipolar depression,and sometimes I hear things so I tune everything out and focus. As while as A.D.D I get distracted a lot so yeah. 

Back to what I was doing, I wrote a message on the paper as a small sick joke hoping that my brother was still alive.
The message said 'Do you remember me, BROTHER?'  I then ran on home because I feel so restless lately. When I got there I went to bed with my adopted family, the Smiths, screaming at each other. They are a lovable family but I don't like their jobs. I stay out of it. Lets hope I can sleep the whole night through. 

***************

We walked around collecting the old notes and exchanging them with the new ones. My feet squishing in the newly made mud caused by the fresh rain storms.

"Toby come over here, check this out." Masky orders me.

I walk over to see the 'HELP ME!!!' one and saw written in blood over it saying 'Do you REMEMBER me, BROTHER?' If we had Smile Dog here with us we could track them down right now quickly, but we sadly don't. We will find whoever wrote this on the note. Pisses me off knowing the boss isn't going to happy. Not one bit. I really don't want to deal with his moody ass.

I quirk and eyebrow up,even though you can't see it over my goggles,"Yeah what about it?"

Masky does a little hand motion,jerking it even, "We need to report this to the Operator."

"Okay I don't see a big deal it's just a message." I shrugged, not really caring. 

"TOBY!!! It could be a threat from Homicidal Liu. Yah know."He yells at me.

"Well the new guy is on a spying mission." Hoodie says.

I look back at the note,"Doesn't Jeff already remember his brother. I mean he kinda regrets that."

"Fine whatever. We need go already." Masky said getting impatient.

Masky and Hoodie  started heading back with me trailing behind them. Mud covering our shoes and soaking our socks and feet. We entered the mansion then suddenly my eyes rolled back and I collapsed onto the floor. I forgot to mention that this is normal. Kinda like PTSD but I'm pretty sure you don't fall unconscious like that.As usual I see a girl with light fluffy brown hair and hazel infused colored eyes chasing me.

She ends up catching me and said"Tag your it!"
"Why do I have to be it?" little me cries. God I'm so short. It's a really weird feeling.
"Because your slow Tobias and I can't help it that I'm the faster one." She proudly says.

Only if she knew, pride is a downfall.

"Well, I'm the older and taller one. You're the shorter and younger one, Samantha." I drawl out her name.
"I'm only younger by a couple of seconds big deal," she rolls her eyes,"Besides what have I told you about calling me, Samantha. It's Sam. Samantha is a mouthful anyway." She huffs. Sassy little thing. Isn't she?
"But you called me Tobias." I whine childishly.
She crosses her arms and grumbles out,"Fine you win this round, butthead." She squints her eyes at me.

Both younger me and my friend, I guessed, laugh and giggle going back to playing tag among the trees but stays close enough to the house. My sister Lyra calls younger us in for dinner. 
Sam and I are about my age of 10 in this memory. Who is this Sam and do I truly know her?

*********************
Sorry guys! It's been awhile.
Edited 21 August 2020

Stay safe!