Epilouge

After Fire and I put every body to bed and I got to meet my kid as a reward. Her name is Gemstone Toymaker. She was raised with what I was told to be Candypop and Starlight's kids and two of Smile dog's pups. The pups names are Cheerful and Gleeful and for the set of twins, the dull orange female jester is Orange cake and the male clown that is also a dull orange is called Sodapop. The clown kinda looks like Laughing Jack when he started fading. Cheerful and Gleeful I already know why they are called that. They are a lot like their dad and jump on every buddy. Another child walks into the room same age as  Gemstone about ten years of age. She has dark gray hair, gray skin, golden yellow teeth and what looks like to be normal eyes but is crossed with shades of golden yellow and yellow in her eyes. As for her attire, she reminds me of Puppeteer.

"Hello, Auntie Fire. Who is this?"

"That's Jason the Toymaker. One of the few that now of the Forgotten."

"I know but why is he here?"

"To spend time with his daughter and get to know the group."

"Oh. Well okay."

She turns to me,"Hello Jason my name is Puppetriss daughter of the Puppeteer. You can call me Puppy for short."

"Pleasure to meet you. I didn't know another one of my best friends had a kid. Guess we all did huh?"

"No, not really. Just a lot of the popular pasta did. That or they have sisters or brothers and childhood friends among us."

"Nice to know that."

"Goodbye."

Pupetriss turns her heel and walks through a red door. From what I have been told about my daughter is that she basically looks like me except that her eyes when she gets angry they are yellow and not green. So pretty much she looks like my angry side.

*******DAYS PASSING************

I have spent a lot of time with this group today we are going to play a game with the pasta. I didn't know they played games with us so I am curious about what it is called. Oh almost forgot. The pasta when they woke up they didn't remember a single thing about Twitchie. At the moment we are at the entrance of the forest. Jenna walks by each of us and hands us each a bag of goodies. The tricks are used to escape pasta but if you run out of tricks you will have to scream for help. No matter how big the pasta is Jenna will take care of them if need be she would die. That is how Sodapop explained it to me. He isn't like Jack at all. He is the exact opposite. He is more serious about things than his sister. According to his sister Orange cake, it is their first time that they are able to play Hide and Die. That's what the younger ones call it. You won't be allowed to play if you're not skilled or strong enough to take the Creepypastas on. Jenna gave us each something to drink. Everyone else drunk it but I didn't.

"You know you have to drink that dad."

"Why do I have to?"

"You don't want them recognizing you do you?"
"And besides you have to play the role of the human if you're with us. That's the whole point."

"Why?"

"This is one of the few ways we can play with you guys. We play chase but usually, Jenna takes our place if the pasta is going to kill us."

"Oh guess I got a lot of apologizing to do to Jenna."

"Alright peeps the goal is to be the last one caught by the Creepypatas!! On your mark! Get set! Go!"

Gem and I take off acting like brother and sister through the woods. We reached the lake and decided to take a break. Gem and I sat by the waters edge and started talking and arguing over things that siblings argue over. Then we hear rustling in the bushes Jeff comes out smiling like an idiot as perusual.

Gem whispers in my ear,"This is the part where we act like scared victims."

Then Jeff starts to talk,"Well look what we have here. A couple of morons who decided to take a nightly walk in the woods."

I step forward," Funny how your one to talk. You sliced your face open and burned the shit out of your eyelids but not your cockiness."

"Watch it prey your mine!"

"So if I'm prey what and who the hell are you?"

Then a scream goes off in the distance. Probably one of the Forgotten. Jeff turns back to me and so do I towards Jeff.

"Well my name is Jeff. Jeff The Killer. And you?"

"My name is James Toymaker and this is my younger sister Gem Toymaker."

"Wait thee Jeff The Killer!"

She squealed. My f-ing daughter squealed over  Jeff The Killer. He looks perplexed or confused. I can't tell.

"Umm...yes?"

"Oh my god your so pretty. Can I be yours?"

"Ummm.......No"

"Why not?!", she whines.

"Cause I already have a boyfriend."

"It's Ticci Toby isn't it?"

"Wait I said boyfriend didn't I?"

"Yes you did.", I replied.

"Shit!",Jeff mumbles,"Well gotta go."
Jeff ran off and Gem followed him saying,

"No your not. I'm going to tie you down you make you tell me who it is. PRONTO!!"

I am standing there wondering what the hell just happened? Then I thought it over. Jeff. The. Killer. Ran. From. Gem. Who. Acted. Like. A. Crazy. Fangirl. I started laughing my ass off. Then once again I here the trees shake and out comes my daughter with a huge smile on her face.

"This isn't your first time you have played this game? Is it?"

"Nope. found out real quick that y'all are scared of fangirls. So I use that against you guys. It's funny to see y'all run so fast from me I end up dying almost of laughter."

"Interesting."

Jenna comes by,"Hey guys guess who won?"

"Who?",I asked.

"You two did."

"It's time for us to go home dad. Bet your friends are missing yah."

"Yep well bye kid. See you around."

We parted ways by the time I got back the potion I drunk earlier wore off. I greeted everybody and went to Jeff's room.

"Hey Jeff did you kill anybody interesting lately?"

I started laughing on the inside.

"No,but I got chased by another crazy fangirl saying she'll tie me up though. Where were you by the way?"

"Walking about in the woods. Why?"

"If you were I would have saw you."

"You did but in a different form."

"Wait what do you mean different form?"

I ran to my room and locked the door.

"JASON!! GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT HERE!!"

"NOOOPPE. It's funny seeing you like that."

Eventually after he left I went to sleep.

Hey Guys its me May304 or Leea if you prefer. If You guys want me to do a sequel let me know in the comments and also in order for there to be a sequel there must be at least ten people wanting the second book. See y'all in my other stories bye.
Leea signing out.