Jason!!!!

Recap
The red head picks Twitchie up and carries her to the mysterious  baby blue door or blue door.

"Hey lookie, I got proxienapped by another dude. You know what the best part is? He's a ringmaster. If you don't mind me asking, where is your circus sir?

"First of all my lil' doll I'm not a ringmaster; I'm a toymaker therefore meaning I don't belong in a circus."

"Alrighty Mr. Ringmaster Toymaker."

"My name is Jason the Toymaker, so don't call me that."
NOW

"What's wrong with a nickname? You know most friends have one for each other."

There was a few moments of silence.

"Besides you gave me a nickname."

"I suppose your right. What is your name?"

"My names Twitchie."

"That's not your name now is it.?"

"Nope, but I got rules from my boss."

"Who you work for?"

"Sorry can't tell you unless you tell me who you work for."

"Alright seems fair. I work for the Slenderman."

"Really, she shouts with excitement,"huh didn't know that."

she gives Jason a puzzled look.

"Well I don't exactly work for him. I live in his mansion sometimes therefore making my a Creepypasta.",he explains.

Twitchie give him the ahhh look and rolls her head.

"So how come I didn't meet you until today?"

Now it's Jason's torn to give her a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?",he askes.

"I work for the Slenderman. I'm one of his proxies."

"Well I might be dead then.",he stats.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to make you into one of my dolls."

"Why",like a little kid pulling why, why. it gets annoying.

"Because Slender's proxie Ticci Toby destroyed alot of my dolls and toys during one of his fits."

Jason seethes out Toby's name with anger.

"Guess who is going to kick bro's butt when she gets home. Me!''
Twitch sing songs

"You know what I like your personality,so you can keep it when I start fixing you."

"Ummm....No thanks I don't need to be fixed up."

"Why of course you do.",his insanity starts showing through,"One more question doll. What's your real name?"

He starts strapping her down to his bloody work table. He walks over to his tool bench grabbing a knock out needle. Jason walks back waiting for an answer.

"Well', he drawls

"I'm not in a position on not saying am I?"

Jason shakes his head.

"My name is Samatha Caroline Rogers."

"Well that's perfect for my revenge."

"What revenge?"

Twitch tries to stay still and  stay clam, but her touretts started acting up.

"Shush little doll you'll understand when you wake up"

"What!! Mmmm..."

Twitch stopped twitching and started sleeping about her old life before her brother started killing.

The toymaker dyed Twichie's eye color to a rose pink color,dyed her hair a lighter color. It kinda looks like a blonde color. He placed black with a fiery red upon them and black horns on her head. Twichie was placed in a dress with the colors of black and white with gold accents.  She had black gloves up to her elbows or a little bit pasted. She also hand a little black headband around her head. She has black stockings up to her mid thighs with designs on them,as for her dress it falls to meet her stockings. Jason left the room and took his precious doll with him. He took her to a room connected to his room. Jason started falling for the girl,he only hoped that the girl would love him back. He sighs after tucking her in bed and leaves. He heads off to clean himself off and heads to bed himself.

********************************************With the Pastas at the Mansion**************************************************************************

The pastas sat down for dinner without a single word. Toby was just playing with his food.

"Hey look, we'll find her",Masky surprisingly tries to comfort him fellow proxy.

"Masky are you shore?",Sally asks.

"Of course we are,aren't we Kagekao?"

"Yep, to be fair from what I've heard of this girl., I kinda already have a crush for her."

"Really?" Sally asks sweetly.

"Yep",Kagekao replies.

Sally starts squeeling all around the house. Toby happens to over hear them.

"What!? Oh heck no. She ain't going to date you. I won't allow it, I'll be guarding her 24/7."

"OOOOOO someone's playing the overprotective big brother."

Another voice  starts laughing.
Toby growls,"Shut it BEN and Jeff. My sister is missing and I have no clue where she is."

"Relax,you'll be-"

"I won't relax Jeff til my sister is home in her bed."

"Boys clam down I know it has been a stressful day so I suggest getting some sleep. Jason the Toymaker will be coming tomorrow."

"I bet you this sir if Jason found her first he probility already turned her into one of his dolls just because Twitchie is one of your proxies."

"Why do you think that Toby?"

"I kinda accidentally destroyed so of his dolls and toys when I was in one of my fits,and more so if he finds out that she's my sister."

"Well child we shall see when he gets here tomorrow."

"Goodnight sir."

"Goodnight Tobias."

hey guys look if you skipped the authors note please go back and read it its a vote for who do you think should be her relationship partner. So far its Kagekao and Jason the Toymaker. Also I know Kagekao speaks Japanese , but just for my sake lets say he learned english because none of his fellow Creepypastas could understand him. okay. See ya'll at the next update.

-May304