Oh O

Recap
Then I hear the snap of a camera;I look up at the doorway and see..........
*†******†*********†**********†*****
Masky and Hoodie holding a camera. "Guess whose going to tell Sam."

"Please don't,"I said.

"Okay as long as we get something valuable in return.",Hoodie proclaims.

I offered to them one thing,my sister.

"How about I give you two permission to date Twitchie."

"It's a deal, we kinda had a thing for her since we saw her profile."

" I figured,now would you two get out. I was in the middle of something with Toby."

"Yeah Yeah. Just don't let Twitch find about you two."

Hoodie butts in,"Also Slenderman wants to see you both."

Jeff and I got up and walked towards the door leaving the two Proxies behind and walked towards Slender's office.
⚠ POV Change ⚠

Masky's POV

We believe that Hoodie and I have competition between Kagekao,Jason and us. We need to get rid of them and fast. Hoodie and I headed off to the Operator's office to hear what he needs us to do. Kagekao,Toby, Jeff, Hoodie,and I arrived in the office. The boss needs us to go to Jason's realm without him knowing and search for Twitchie there.

Toby's pov
As we headed off as a team to Jason's realm we see this girl when we got there.  Her eye color is a rose pink color,her hair is a lighter color than Twitchie's was. It kinda looked like a blonde color. She black with a fiery red upon them and black horns on her head. The girl was wearing  a dress with the colors of black and white with gold accents.  She had black gloves up to her elbows or a little bit passed. She also had a little black headband around her head. She has black stockings up to her mid thighs with designs on them,as for her dress it falls to meet her stockings.

"Hi there. "

"Hi.", The girl says quietly.

"What is your name? "

"I'm Caroline."
Caroline cheerfully says proudly.

Before I could ask her our next question Kagekao beat me.

"Do you know a doll have seen a new doll that might has hazel brown eyes, pale skin, and brown hair. Basically  looks like my pal Toby here but in the  female version."

"I'm sorry sirs but no I do not. "

Masky points out this.

"Doesn't she twitch slightly like Toby and Sam and Caroline does have her form."

We looked at each other like we were idiots and stare at her. Caroline looks at us like our victims  would before they died. That look we call "I need to hide now" look. Anyway back on track she shook herself out of  her daze and ran. We chase her through the door and into the living room.  We heard my shouts at us as we ran by and down the hallway. Kagekao trips and falls on her and their face to face to each other.  They blushed and as we came even nearer Kagekao dropped his guard and Caroline manages to slip through.  She ran into Jason's room and hides behind him. We are out of breath and groan cause we now have to deal with Jason and he seems pissed.