Unbroken proxies kidnap Twitchie and? Jason

Masky goes upstairs and down the hallway to her and Toby's room. He walks to her bunk and sees that she's missing again. This time he looks underneath the bed. He couldn't find her there. Masky then wakes up Toby.

"Toby wake up!!!"

" Huh. What. Why are you waking me up?"

"I'm waking you up because your sister is gone!!"

"Did you look underneath the bed?"

"I wouldn't be waking you up if she was there."

Toby gets up with a start.

"What! Well what are we waiting for. Let's go round everyone up and get to searching."

Meanwhile Twitchie wakes up and sees a bunch of men in uniforms.

"Well. Well. Well. Looks like our princess decided to wake up."

"Back off I'm nobody's princess",she growls.

"Well too bad. Now look here little girl. You will start telling us all of the Creepypastas' weaknesses or else."

"Or else what!? Your going to go play with a few of your boys?",she shots back challengingly.

"Haha, so funny. You think your funny don't yah? Now guess what?"

Before Twitchie had time to answer the moron of a male shot her in her leg.

"Well that looks like that hurts. To bad it didn't work on me."

"LISTEN HERE LITTLE BRAT!! If you ever want to the light of day again you will tell us now!!",he roars.

"Okay well frist off you talk to people like: Hello my names Twitchie. What's yours? You know like a normal person would."

"Well your not human anymore once your a Creepypasta."

"I'm not  a pasta or proxie ,but my brother is however."

"Who is it then?"

"Nope you have to guess. Who do I look closest to?"

Before the man could answer a blue door appears and a pyscotic laugh could be heard all around the building. The lights flickering off. You start hearing screams in the distance and cries of pain. Then all of a sudden you hear a tortured scream in front of you. You hear bones breaking and snapping, along with muscle tissue ripping. The lights flickered back on. There stood in front of you a mahogany red headed make,with green eyes. He was wearing a black long jacket with fur on it,a once white undershirt  with a blood red vest over top. He was carrying a long saw-like knife with his hands being black and rotted looking up to his elbows and long nails that could be claws. His eyes changed a little to a greenish yellow. The red head picks up Twitchie up and carries her  to the mysterious baby blue door or blue door if you prefer.

"Oh lookie I got proxienapped by another dude. You know the best part is? He's a ringmaster. Excuse me if you don't mind me asking where's your circus?"

The man starts chuckling.

"First off Lil doll,I'm not a ringmaster. I'm a toymaker therefore meaning I don't belong in a circus."

"Alright Me. Ringmaster Toymaker."

"My name is Jason the Toymaker,so don't call me that."

To be continued. The next chapter will be all about Jason.