Reasons Why You Don't Take the Roger Twins to the Store

The proxies leave the mansion and start walking through the forest. About an hour later, the proxies arrive at the store.

Masky:"We are going to split up into two groups.

Hoodie; Toby, Twitchie are in one group, while Masky and I are in another.

The proxies split up into two groups. The twins started thinking the same thing, while the cashiers are sleeping very deeply. Toby ends up getting in the cart, Twitchie started running in the isles while Toby collected waffles, drinks, and foods that they need. The twins mostly got cheesecake and alcohol for Jeff and the parties the pasta end up having.

Twitchie: wee,weeeee!!!!

Toby: This is so awesome!!!

The twitching twins end up passing Hoodie and Masky.

Hoodie:"Do you think that it was a good idea to put them together?"

Masky:"Nope not really, guess we got to go stop them now, don't we?"

Hoodie: Yep, let's go see what they got
into now.

Masky and Hoodie find them in the alcohol aisle. Twitchie was holding a bottle of wine, while Toby was holding a bottle of whiskey.

Masky and Hoodie find out what they were doing and ended up restraining them in a straight jacket. It was hard due to their twitching.

Twitchie starts smarting off,"Why am I in a straight jacket when I ain't straight." she says drunkenly.

Hoodie and Masky look at her"your drunk aren't you?"Hoodie states.

Twitchie goes "Nope, nope, nope" she slurs.

"Sure you are"with Hoodie's voice dripping with sarcasm.

Masky and Hoodie chain the twins to the carts, both of the twins making stupid comments for an hour, while the two other proxies drag them to the mansion.

"What happened!!??", Slenderman booms.

The twins giggled while Toby slurs drunkenly" Weee jumped out of winnnnddoooowwww!!"

Hoodie explains,"They got drunk at the store."

Slender facepalms at the twins idiotcy. At this point, the twins started sobering up with huge headaches.

Toby states," I shouldn't have drunk that much."

"But you did it anyway." Twitchie sing songs.

The pasta started sensing an argument brewing they gathered around Slender, the two Proxies, and the arguing twins with popcorn.

"It was your idea!",Toby yells.

"But you went along with it anyway instead of being the older one and telling me no, while calling me stupid."

"You're not stupid to get that through that thick skull of yours."

"But it's true.", Twitchie whines.

Slender gets pretty pissed at the twins' arguing and bickering. Slender then pulls them apart with his tentacles. The twins continue bickering at each other and try fighting one another. Slender then ends up slamming their heads together.

"Ow"

"Wait"

"Why did I say that?"

The twins end up and are stuck saying the same thing as one another.

Slender booms angerly,"You two are not allowed to go to the store ever again together!!! Is that clear."

Sam says while being upside down says,"Hey!! Slenders smiling."

While Toby, on the other hand, is right side up say,"No he's not he's frowning at our mostly your stupidity."

Slender knows them out again not wanting to hear them bicker again.

" Hoodie put them to bed and make sure you chain Twitchie to it so she's not underneath the bed again."

"Yes sir"

"Good, we sure don't want another event like this morning.