He lied?

Please listen to the song as you read.

The Slenderman walks out of the infirmary and into the living room.

"Caroline."

"Yes señior."

"Jason will be punished like the other two-"

"But why? Master did no wrong they started the fight!"

"Just listen to what Jason tells you the next time he talks to you okay. Can you do that?"
Slender talks to her like she was Sally, calm and quiet.
I
"Yes senior."
Caroline sighs sadly

Slenderman's POV

After I got done talking to Sam I picked up Jason's unconscious form and carried him to my office. I went and got the frist aid that I kept in my office and started patching up his wounds. Then he started to stir. He groans awake and looks at me surprised.

"Why did you patch up my wounds instead of Eyeless Jack and Dr.Smiley?"

"If I took you to them with Toby and Kagekao in there too and they woke up you'd be dead."

He muttered a thanks and told him his punishment.

"Jason as punishment you must tell her the truth."

His eye turned green for a split second then changed back to it's original calm yellow.

"She's mine though."

"If you want her to be yours  then start with telling her the truth meaning you'll bloom a healthy relationship."

"How would you know? I never saw you with a creature at all before."

"I did the same thing as you are doing now. I loved a human girl once but she died a long time ago. After she ran away from me of course."

"Very well sir it shall be done."

Jason gets up and leaves my office.

Jason's POV

Sam is going to be mad at me. I hope she stays as mine after this.

"Caroline."

"Yes Master."

"You remember that background story about your family correct?"

"Yes."

"Well you have an older twin brother named Tobias Rogers and a sister named Lyra Rogers. Lyra died in a car accident with you and Toby in the backseat. Shortly after Toby killed his dad but not his mom. The mother died of grief over her lost children. Then you followed Toby about and saw that he died but didn't. When you joined the Creepypastas I fell for you so I took you and changed you so you'll be mine. Will you still be mine after this?"

"No Jason and besides Lyra didn't die. She is still alive. I know where she is but she's different from the last time Toby saw her."

"You have a nice imagination but Lyra is gone."

"NO SHE'S NOT!!"

Toby and Kagekao run into the room along with Masky and Hoodie.

"What did you do Toymaker?" Toby shouts at me.

"I told her the truth and now she says that Lyra is still alive."

"She is! She has two kids now and a centur as a husband. She is now a deer centaur. I know where she is! You'll be surprised how many people are related or know you!"

"Look Sam she is gone okay."

"Toby let her believe that."

"Masky she must get it through her head. Lyra Rogers is DEAD!"

"NO SHE'S NOT!!"

Sam gets up and bolts for the door. We chased  after her. Toby  just gain speed and was on her heels. Then pops out a huge black panther with what it looks like a shade darker of black stripes and a very dark gray W in the middle of its head. Sam tripped on a branch right after the panther appeared.

"Jennafire I'm so glad to see you. I scared. They keep saying that Lyra is dead."

'Jennafire' turns to us and growls. She I guess unhooks her jaw and black tarlike substance that kinda looks like EJ'S tar stuff that comes out of his eye. Her joints twist around and starts becoming really boney like the Rake. To be honest it is starting to creep ME out. Then she pounced, all of us started fighting the creature. She knocked out Jeff, Liu/Sully, Sally,BEN, Ej,Laughing Jack and Jill,and finally the Slenderman. The reason she didn't knock me out is the fact  I am hiding behind a tree. I watched the panther shift into Jeff's look a like. The girl has black burnt like hair down to the middle of her back and teal colored eyes mostly on the blue ting than anything. Her eyelids are see through but you can see on her eyelids was the remaining black eye-shadow around her eyes. Upon her head is a pair of black with black striped ears like a cat along with a tail wrapped around her waist. I can see many scars littering across her bare arms and neck. As for "Jennafire's" attire is a blood red hoodie,a white and green choke collar with a purple gem in the middle,black leggings,and black lace up combat boots. The girl poured some sort of drink in each of the other pasta's mouth. After she was done she went to go talk to Sam.

"Look I know you were on vacation,but you need to come back. I can fix  you back up to your original form alright?"

"Thanks Flame Killer for helping me escape the pastas. My brother remembered me but he still believes that Lyra is still dead."

"That's alright,but you must still know the rule he has to remember you all on his own in order for you to come back. What's our motto again?"

"Once forgotten always forgotten,till the day the one you love comes looking for you."

"Good job. Now it's time to take them home before they wake up. Oh get the toymaker from behind that tree I wish to talk to him."

I step in,"No need ma'am. What do you need?'

If I'm going to be fair she didn't knock me out.

" Now i bet your wondering why I didn't knock you out is because if one of them or all of them thinks or has seen a loved one alive someone has to explain things and things about  us,The Forgotten Ones. Can you handle that?"

" Yes I can."

"Good. now help me carry these morons back."