Jason's visit

♈♉♏♊♍♓⛎ Jason's realm♋♎♐♌♑♒✡

Jason woke up from his bed. He looked over at his clock seeing that it is morning. He remembers about yesterday and what he has to do today. He has to go over to the mansion and help look for Ticci Toby's sister, Twitchie.

I do see why Toby loves his sister. She is absolutely amazing. Now she is one of my dolls,but at least she still has that amazing personality. She also doesn't remember that boy or anyone else for that matter. I better go check on my prized doll.

I get up and walk over to the door connecting her room to mine. There I see my lovely doll waking up. She yawns that cute yawn of hers.

"Morning Master,What are we or am I doing today?",said Caroline.

I decided to change her name and erase her memory of the old one. All she remembers me and my toys and no one else. Just how I like it, except she actually has a personality.

"Well,I'm going to be at a friend's house for a while and I will be needing you here with Mr.Bunny to take care of everything. If anyone else that is unwanted here comes either hide and call me ,kill them,or tie them up and I'll take care of them. Is that understood!"

I love how she thinks she has been here for her whole life and respects me. It takes my new toys awhile to gain confidence over their fear or figure how things work around here.

Caroline shouts with excitement,"Yes Master. I understand."

I don't like how she calls me master.

"Oh and Caroline,call me Jason."

"Yes mast-I mean Jason."

"Good,I shall she you and Mr.Bunny soon."

My toys and dolls wave me goodbye as I walk out of my blue magical door and into my bedroom. My bedroom was still covered in broken pieces of my dolls and toys from Toby's last fit. Seeing that I have time before I have to go into the living room,I decided to clean up the room. I got Gulton out and let him eat the broken pieces ,with me watching him and eating my breakfast. Once Gulton,my stuffed snake, was done he decided to try and eat me again. Gets annoying after a while.

"Gulton!! Get off my head!!!"

*************************************************Twitchie's big brother pov**************************************************************************

I wake up around eight o'clock this morning and got dressed. I really need to find my sister. I really really miss her. I mean come on who wouldn't love her personality. She's kind when she's not killing other people but still. She's loyal, Sam would do anything in her power to get back home. I know her and besides I'll end up killing Kageako if he even thinks about going near my sister or even taking her on a date. He is dead wrong.

With that note I rush to get to the kitchen and eat some sausage and scrambled eggs. What do you really think that i eat waffles all the time? Wrong, it becomes old if you eat your favorite thing all the time. Then it becomes gross, I don't what that to happen to my precious babies.

As I walked pasted Jason's room I hear "Gulton!!! Get off my head!!!. I snicker and continue on my way to the kitchen I see Puppeteer and Laughing Jack heading towards Jason's room.

"Hey guys!! What are you doing?!!", I yelled.

Puppeteer responds,"We're going to go help Jason."

"Oh okay."

I enter the kitchen and see Liu,Eyeless Jack,Kagekao,Slender,Trender,Offernder,Splendor,Surrender,Sally,Tilly,BEN,and Jeff. Oh my Zalgo, Jeff,He was not wearing a shirt and I was already drooling. Why does he have to look so damm cute and handsome in the mornings. I sat down and looked at Jeff not wanting to look away. My twitches started acting up very badly. Jeff wouldn't want someone like me and besides he's probability not gay enough for me.
I feel depressed now. I got up and placed my dishes in the sink and went up to my room. I decided that I needed to cut again;the last time I did so my sister,Sam, found out and told me to stop. I did and she helped me find other ways to deal with my emotional pain. I know that it doesn't hurt me physically,but it helps emotionally. I like seeing my own blood run down my wrists. Jeff walks in on me and sees what I have done to my self. Now that he knows he'll never be with me. No one does besides my sisters or sister and she's missing. Jeff walks towards me, I was expecting him to call my some names,but instead he gave my a hug. We stayed like that for a while,then he grabbed my wrists gently and told me,

"Bro I know it must be hard on you,'cause I know I did it too."

He pulled up his sleeves and on his wrists were many markings. Too many to count.

" I started cutting myself because of what I did to Liu. I love and miss my brother. I know what it's like to loose a sibling. Do you think Twitch would like to hear about your cutting?"

"N-n-no"

"Okay then,now lets get you fixed up."

Jeff took the gaze and bandages and started wrapping my arms.
Then Jeff speaks up again.

" Now don't tell the others about our little heart to heart thing here,because if you do you wouldn't understand how hard I'll pound you. I like no love you Tobias. I really do."

"You do?," I said really shocked.

"Yeah I do."

"Good cause I really have a bad crush on you."

I kissed him and pulled away. he grabbed my face and kissed me back. We stayed like this till we needed air and when we pulled apart there was a string of saliva still connecting us. Then I hear the snap of a camera;I look up at the doorway and see..........

1028 words not counting this A/N. Sorry guys but here is your chapter for this week. My schedule has been wankie lately. Please vote for Twitchie's partner soon I really need that info but her is a Toby x jeff