The Interrogation

Sam's POV
After I was knocked out, these people. No kidnappers there we go. They tied me down to a wooden chair. I would curse at the moment but I'm still working on the right words to call these duches. So I see a door open and three people. I just remembered their names the hooded one was the Dipshit that knocked me out, Hoodie, that's his name. What might be the boss of the three of them and wears a mask is obviously Masky. Weird but stupid names; the only person in here that has an actual name is Ticci Toby or Toby.
Masky: Did you write that note?
Sam: Yes, sorry for ruining the paper.
Masky: I'm still going to kick your fat ass.
Toby: My turn! Why were you underneath the couch?
Sam: Dunno. I think it's an instinct. Saved me once from my brother.
Masky: What's your full name?
Sam: Samantha Caroline Rogers.

I dragged the other proxies outside of the interrogation room.
Toby: Guys I think that's my twin sister.
Hoodie: I thought she was killed when you killed your family.
Masky: Well obviously you forgot to kill her twitching freak.
Toby growls: Better watch it.
Masky: Or what.
Hoodie: Hey guys I think we need to get back to our captive audience now.
We walk back into the interrogation room.
Me: Do you remember a couple of people by the names of Lyra Rogers or Tobias Rogers.
Sam: Yes why?
Me: Your my long lost twin sister.

I can't believe it after all this time. My brother is right here standing in front of me. How come I didn't realize this earlier. He's so dead for not at least saying goodbye. Oh, wait he probably thought that I was dead. Toby unlocks me from the chair. I stand up and walk over to him and grab his face.

Sam grabs Toby's face and a smack echoes throughout the room. She pulls him into a hug. One second she was pissed as hell to crying a river the next.
Hoodie: So wait what happened here? Clearly confused.
Toby: This guys is my sister. Like I said earlier.
Masky: I thought that you killed your whole family.
Toby: Seems that I forgot about her.
Sam: Love you too big brother. God your such an ass.; She giggles.
SLENDERMAN: DiD yOu GeT tHe GiRl yet?
Masky: Yes sir.
Slenderman: Hello child I'm Slenderman.
Sam: Hola señior, I'm Samantha. Just call me Sam.
Slenderman: How would you feel about becoming a proxy. Like your brother here.
Sam: Sure I suppose.
Slenderman: You know that you'll have to kill.¿Right?
Sam: I know I watched my brother kill.
Toby: Wait when was this!
Sam: That's a story for another day.
Toby: All right Twitchie, You might want to start running.
Sam: Why?
Toby: Do you want to get caught?
Sam: No.
Toby; Then start running.

I ran out the door and down the hallway. I saw some staircases so I jumped all the way down. It didn't hurt when I landed.
Sam: Cool! I flew!
Then I found a bedroom with lots of candy on it. I ran in thankfully no one was in here at the time. I then crawled under the bed into the box spring. Then I see a pair of black clown shoes; I really didn't appreciate clowns when I was younger. I heard my brother ask "L.J" if he has seen me. L.j says no Toby leaves the room. I saw that my foot was out a little bit out from underneath the bed. I carefully move it under. I felt the clown grab my leg and pull me from underneath the bed. I hit my head against the wall. I grabbed my head without thinking I yelled at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you. You shouldn't be pulling on other people's legs."
Lj: the First kiddo I'm not a people and I'm obviously not in the right state of mind. You'll be fun to play with. Can't wait to show yah to my buddies.
Me: Okay fine beings. Two well obviously and three who knew that you have friends.
Lj starts laughing at me. Like I said you're going to be fun.
Sam mumbles: I hope Toby finds me and kicks my ass soon.
Lj: Wait are you that girl that Toby was trying to find earlier?
Me: Yes.
Lj: Well then change of plans. I'm taking you to Mr.Tics-a-lot.
Me: Watch it that's my brother your talking about, I growl.
Lj: whoa feisty. I like 'em feisty.
Lj then carries me upside down by my foot, I may add, to what I might guess to be the living room.I see a joker ripoff, an evil link that's not dark link. Yes, I know what Legend of Zelda is. I'm not a hermit crab. Back to the task I also see a blue masked dude that was eating kidneys, a girl with a pink and purple heart dress.,the three proxies, and finally a little girl wearing a pink tattered dress with blood coming out of her head.
I'm so screwed
Toby: hey Twitchie.
Sam: My names not Twitchie. If I'm not correct that's the name the bullies and other kids used to pick on me and you
Toby: I know but that's your proxy name silly.
Sam: Fine but I'm tired.
Toby: I suppose you are from running from me. I guess you can meet everyone tomorrow.
*turns to the others* please do not kill her she's Slenderman's new proxy.
Joker ripoff: I thought that you were the last one.
Toby: Actually she's my twin. LJ could you put her down.
Lj then drops me on my head.
Sam: Hey That's like the 50th time that I have been hit in the fucking head. So watch it next time would yah.
Toby: I thought that you can't feel pain like me.
Sam: I can't, it just gets annoying to be hit in the head all the time.
Toby: oh okay. Let's head to my room. We don't have a room set up for you yet.
Sam: That's chill.
Toby takes me to his room.

Sam: Hey you already set up for me

Toby: Actually I missed sleeping in a bunk bed. So yeah.
Sam: So you missed me but didn't really know that it was me. Ass.
Toby: Well you want top or bottom?
Sam: Bottom. Well, good night big bro.
Toby: good night.