❥ chapter 1

[ Y/N ]

". . ey. . r e . . . . ine and no . . . . lse "

Your head was pounding harshly against your skull. 'Gee where. .  am I?' The thought lingered in the back of your head. Your eyelids where all too heavy to open and you felt powerless. Faint voices could be heard in the far distance and by every minute they got clearer and clearer , and soon you could hear a conversation take place. The voices seemed to be not too far from where you where laying.

"You sure she isn't dead Yukisada ?"

"I'm pretty sure she's alive. She's well and breathing , just unconscious that's all"

"But it's been nearly three days ! Where do you think she was going ?"

'Where they talking about . .  me ?' The pain in your head became much less harsh on you and you regained some strength to flutter your eyes open. Your [ e/c ] shimmered as you tried to take in the unfamiliar enviorment. Your vision was kinda blurry but still enough to see where you were at. The room was plain White and across from you you could see a desk with an almost unbearable amount of papers on it. Besides the very unorganised desk there was a huge Bookshelf filled with books , the spines where all diffrent colours and just added to the messy facade. Two posters were hanged on the wall besides the Bookshelf , one resembled a duck and the other . . a yellow cat maybe ?  You had almost failed to notice the two figures standing in the middle of the room talking.

"Hey Yukisada she's awake !"

A boy with white uneven hair exclaimed. He had bangs covering his left Eye , what stood out the most about him were his tall wolf ears and tail. He wore a a long cape which reached all the way down to his ancles. His cheeks rosed up as you looked at him up and down.

"a-ah youre awake!"

the boy besides him exclaimed wide eyed. He wore a long feathery cape on top of what appeared to be a Brown yukata. Messy white haired framed his pale face.

You sat up on the bed as the two neared you. You tried to speak but ended up in a coughing fit , your voice was incredibly sore and hoarse which made it almost imposible for you to even let out a sound.

The boy with the ripped cloak gave an alarmed look at the other man.

"we gotta do something !"

They both hurried into the other room leaving you alone Before coming back with a cup of steaming hot chokolate. The smell made its way into your nostrils and thats when you noticed you were starving. The man in the yukata handed you the hot cup with the delicious chokolate.

"Drink this it'll help you clear your throat up , be carefu its hot"

He gave you a warm smile. You nodded thankfully.

The hot liquid made its way down your sore throat clearing it up slowly just as he had told you. You felt the tightening knot in your thoat loosen up and soon you could speak. You cleared your throat still holding onto the warm cup. You managed to get your voice out , it was still kinda raspy but clear enough for the two to understand.

"w-where am . . I ?"

you didnt know what to say. You had so many questions but you douted they'd be able to answer all of them. They both looked at each other Before replying.

"Youre in the Ice berg Isle , hey what's your name ?"

The boy in the feathery cape questioned with a concerned glance. You looked questioning. Who exactly where you ? You stopped and thought for a while. Your head began to ache again as if someone just had pushed a handfull of Nails into your scalp. You let go of the empty cup letting it lay on your lap as you grapped your head.

"a-ahhh . . mmmh -aaah . ."

Youu moaned in pain as your surrounding became dim. Your mind was foggy but you Heard someone Calling.

'. . . y/n'

'. . y/n'

'y/n'

'Y/N !'

"I-its y/n . ."

the two looked at each oher concerned. Do they know who I am? You questioned yourself.

"Hey are you okay? You should rest some"

the boy in the yukata suggested. You nodded giving him a soft smile.

"Im Yukisada by the way"

He mentioned. He looked over at the other boy expectantly Before nudging him in the back. The boy cleared his throat , cheeks rosy from embarassment.

"I-Im Shirogane , I was the one who found you unconcious on the rowboat three days ago . ."

He spoke quietly. 'wait what ? Three Days !?'

"w-wait Ive been unconcious for Three Days !?"

You exclaimed surprised. Shirogane flinched at your sudden outburst.

"y-yeah but you might have been unconciou for even longer than that. . . "

Your e/c orbs widen. For how long had you been asleep?

"Its a miracle Shirogane found you in time if not . . god knows how you'd be by then . ."

Yukisada mentioned tying to sound comforting but failing only making you more nervous. Question after question began to pile up in you head , what exactly where you doing rowing all alone ? Where you fleeing from someone ? Did you have anyone who was searching for you ? Yukisada must of noticed your discomfort.

"h-hey you really should rest some , I dont Think you should get too fed up itll only cause you more head aches. Im sure youll remember in no time but for now you should rest"

He gave you a warm smile Before saying his goodbyes and leaving with Shirogane making you completly alone. As odd as it might of seemed you drifted off to sleep way quicker than what you had imagined to. You still had unanswered questions you'd hope to get answers from in the morning , but you decided to take Yukisadas suggestion and rest some. After all ou really needed some atuall rest.