❥ chapter 2

[ Y/N ]

"You love me too so why are you scared ?"
.
.
.
You woke up sweating furiously. Yukisada sat by the desk once you had woken up. You sat up rubbing your tired eyes as he turned around to face you.

"Good morning [ y/ n ] ! How are you feeling ?"

He asked smiling gently. You smiled back at him. Sure you were incredibly scared and felt unbearably helpless but seeing it from a different point of view you were still alive and I guess that's what matters.

"I'm fine thanks"

You replied as you swung your legs across the bed standing up. You stretched before you tried to walk only to wobble around a little.

"Are you okay ? Need help walking ?"

Yukisada asked worried. You shook your head embarrassed.

"N-no I'm fine, I can manage thanks"

You said sweat dropping. You gave a nervous laugh before he continued.

"Hey I made us some breakfast if you wanted to eat some. It's important you eat especially after what you've gone through"

He commented leading you into the living room. You nodded in agreement.

After the breakfast you where more than stuffed. You couldn't remember when you had last eaten so much. To be fair you couldn't remember when you last ate either. You had finished doing the dishes for Yukisada which he insisted he could do himself , but you felt it was the least you could do for him. Once you finished putting the plates in their original places you searched up Yukisada who sat by his desk.

His gaze turned to you as you entered the room shifting in place.

"H-hey I just wanted to thank you for letting me stay , I really can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me these past days"

You thanked him blushing a little in embarrassment. He nodded smiling understandingly towards you.

"It's nothing really ! You can stay here for as long as you need. I have a guest room on the second floor if you want some privacy , I was using it for the time being"

He reassured.

"I'd love to , I don't have anywhere else to go to so that'd be great ! Thanks I'll find some way to repair you!"

You beamed. He flailed with his arms trying to get his point across before speaking.

"There's no need for that ! H-hey I'm sure you'd want to take a look around the Island , me and Shirogane can show you around if you want to."

He suggested getting up from his seat.

"Yeah I'd love to"

You smiled gladly at him and for a second you swore his cheeks lit up.

"Well let's go then !"

After meeting everyone you had ended up walking around the island with Shirogane and Yukisada. It was noon and the sun was low but not setting just yet. You had practically seen everything there was to see in the isolated island , which to be honest wasn't much at all . . Shirogane had showed you his cave and you had made some new friends with some of his neighbours. Everyone was so curious of you and how and why you got to their island. You were quite pleased at how inviting and welcome you felt on the island , so content you had almost forgotten completely about your whole situation.