❥ chapter 6

[ y/n ]

[ a/n : sorry to disturb just wanted to give some updates. So I just got a week of autumn semester so I'll probably update a little more even though I still have a lot of thing to do. Il L try to do as much as I can this semester since I'm pretty far behind in some classes , anyway just wanted to give slight life updates ! Also I finished playing wadanohara and the grey garden ! You really should play those if you haven't already you won't regret it !! Anyway back to the story <3 ]

Waking up you felt an aching pain all over your body. Your head was pounding harshly against your skull and you felt as if you were reliving your first day on the island.

You fluttered your eyes open and instantly you were met with the same white walls you had seen the previous time waking up. You moaned in pain as I sat up on the bed. It felt as if thousand of bruises Decorated your body making every twist and turn painful.

"What happened . . ?"

You asked to no one expecting an answer from the silent room. You looked around and saw Idates Jacket hanging from the chair next to you. Wait did he save me yesterday . ?

You looked questioningly at it and you soon felt the memories come back to you. After tumbling down the hill you were helpless and then Idate showed up out of no where and took you to Yukisada. After that everything just went dark , you figured you must of fainted by then.

Just as you were about to get out of bed you heard the front door open and Shirogane walked in with Yukisada. Both looked surprised.

"[ y-y/n ] ! !"

Shirogane exclaimed running up to you. You gasped as he enveloped you in a tight embrace just adding more pain to your already fragile form. Yukisada seemed relieved upon seeing you awake.

"Sh-Shirogane it-it hurts . ."

You tried to tell him as you felt him let go.

"R-right sorry . ."

He apologised embarrassed. Realising the situation he soon went back to normal.

"How are you feeling ?"

He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm fine except for my body feeling as if it was thrown down a mountain like a rag doll"

You tried to chuckle only making you cough. Embarrassed your cheeks heated up.

"Well that's good to hear . . That idiot orca's gonna get it"

He muttered under his breath. I really doubt he'd be able to take Idate down . .

"I-idate . ."

You whispered trying out his name. It felt weird like it wasn't new at all. Like you had used that name before. It rolled of hesitant like you couldn't pronounce the letters without shuddering. It was almost like you didn't want to say his name out of pure reflex. Like you were choking on your tongue. Choking down a sob . . ?

You didn't notice but you had been choking down a sob. Your body really hurt especially your head.

"[ y/n ] !"

Shirogane said concerned. You looked up and managed to hide your pained expression.

"You should eat something. We just had breakfast but we can accompany you"

You nodded as Shirogane helped you out of bed.

After breakfast you felt your soul leave your body. Yukisada really had a talent for cooking. Every bite you took was like heaven for your sensitive tastebuds.