❥ chapter 11

[ y/n ]

(( A/N : Hiii long time no update ,, oof I'm p sure I lost al my readers by this Point but I suddenly got the urge to finish the story , I won't make any promises bbut I'll try to update once a week <3 also sorry if my Writing has changed!! I haven't been Writing for a while :'// ))

I was all alone that day. After the incident with Shirogane I hadn't seen him throughout the whole day. Something wasn't right . . To the core of my bones I felt it. This wasn't the Shirogane I had gotten to know. But that wasn't the only thing that had kept me unsettled throughout the day. The fact that Yukisada was no where to be found just added to the worry. Though you had met up with Rocma and Peraco the two girls had agreed that Yukisada was probably in the cave consoling the despair induced wolf. Though their theory would be the only one that made sense you still couldn't shake the feeling that something much worse was going on. Suddenly it hit you. 'How could I have forgotten?'

Idate .

It had only been a day or so since he threatened to harm your dear friends. But he couldn't have done it , right? Though he had been harmful in the past the memory of him saving you that one blurry night was still burned in your mind. He wasn't as bad as everyone portrayed him as.

You suddenly got up from the comfy couch you had been slouching in. Your legs began to move on their own and soon you found yourself heading towards the front door. You couldn't let the anxiety take over you. You had to make sure he didn't hurt anyone. You had to make sure they were alright . .

As soon as you had made it outside the heated home you found yourself sprinting , your legs carrying you to the place in which you had been scarred. Each step you took drawing you closer to the shore. The snow crunched underneath your boots , your steps were fast and you felt as if you wre gliding on thin air. The sensation didn't last for too long before you found yourself tumbling forward. You had tripped on what must of been a large chunk of ice sending you down to the hard ground. The snow caught you in its embrace but it still wasn't enough to keep you from feeling the pain. A shriek managed to escape your lips before you bit them shut. Instinctevelly you drew your knees up to your chest as you tried to fight the pain.

You figured you couldn't lay here all afternoon , you were arleady so close! In the disstance you could see the sign. The pain was immence and in the cold you felt your foot throbing. Tears were threatening to shed but you sucked up the pain as you tried getting up. You pushed yourself up only to be sent back down to the cold ground. You couldn't support your body on your right foot.

Yet Another pained moan escaped you as you lay in defeat on the ice beneath you.

"Y/N?"

A voice called from behind making your head perk up. You hadn't heard the person approach you because of all the moaning. You turned towards the sound of the voice , your eyes locking with a pair of charcoal black ones. You never thought you would be happy to see him but now you were.

"I-Idate!"

You exclaimed , your voice was somewhat hoarse as you choked out his name. Your E/C orbs were fighting back the tears from the wincing pain. He took a step closer to you before crouching down to be eye level with you.

His grin was gone and he looked down at you with a frown.

"What happened to you?"

He asked as he examined your body. His eyes traced your figure for any sign of injury.

"I-I was searching for you and suddenly I just t-tripped. ."

You confessed somewhat flustered. You tried shifting on the ground only adding more pain to your injured foot.