❥ chapter 4

[ idate ]

"[ y/n ] . ."

Mmm the name rolled off my tongue just right. It had a good ring to it like a tune you wanted to hear over and over again. Like that song that gets stuck in your head , you can't get it out of your mind no matter how hard you try. And when you think it's gone and you hear the tune once more it's stuck again. Of course I wouldn't complain about it , I'd never.

I sat at my usual spot smoking a cigarette. It was dark outside the sun had jut hidden away and the moon was peeking. The moon and the sun don't get along do they ?

The moon and the sun where so different yet they have so many similarities. Without the sun the moons beautiful light would go unnoticed since it's the sun who helps the moon give its glow. Am I just the moon ?

As I sat I thought about [ y/n ] , I saw her walk up to Rockmas house. Surely she'd thank her for attacking me , she's kind at nature , the complete opposite of me. . .

I decided I'd pay [ y/n ] a visit. See her frightened expression as I near her , her muffled screams. . Aaa I'm drooling at just the thought of her ~

I made my way into town. It's night time now so everyone should be hidden in their cozy little homes. The night time is the only time I actually can go on a stroll around town or else everyone just tries to push me back to the ocean. These imbeciles . .

I hid behind a pile of snow and lit yet another cigarette. I inhaled the nicotine deep into my lungs , letting the poison rest deep inside me. I decided I'd finish my cigarette before checking on my little sun.

Once I was finished the cigarette I threw the butt to the ground stepping on it before leaving the spot. I approached the hill where Rockma lives and encountered [ y/n ] laying in the snow. Ahhh how helpless she was~

"Well who do we have here ?"

I coed well aware who it was. She didn't even look up. .

"Oh my what happened to you ?"

I said grinning as I crouched down to look at her. She was hurt . For some reason it didn't feel as great as I imagined it would've. Maybe it's cause I wasn't the one who hurt her like this. Her hair was a mess and her jacket was filled with snow. Geez she must be freezing . . I unzipped her jacket and tossed it aside.

She began crying more. She was petrified.

"Calm down I won't hurt you . ."

I said as I took of my dress jacket and put it one her. I picket her up bridal style. I better get her to Yukisada fast , he always helps that imbecile dog when I injure him. Shit I gotta hurry she's drifting away.

I hurried into town and searched up Yukisadas house. The lights inside were lit , they're probably waiting for her. .

I looked down at her much smaller frame , crap she's already asleep. I put her onto the ground and knocked on the door. I had to leave so I wouldn't get caught.

I hid behind Peraco's house and waited until someone opened the door for her. Shortly after I saw Yukisada open the door , he became frantic once he saw her unconscious form. He probably thought I hurt her. .

Once they got her inside I decided it was time for me to head back into the ocean before they caught me in town.

Geez so much for trying to help . .

still I'd do anything for my sunshine~