❥ chapter 7

[ y/n ]

Idate had grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you with him. Everything went so fast. You felt a pang in your heart of guilt. Shirogane had told you to stay away from Idate yet you had gotten yourself in trouble again. You always seemed to be a burden for them.

Idate flashed a manic grin towards you , showing you his rows of sharp teeth. One bite to the neck and you'd be a goner for sure. A sharp shiver run down your spine at the thought.

Idate slips his hand from your wrist down to your tiny palm. He holds your tiny hand with an equal strength as before , gripping onto it making sure you wouldn't escape. With his other hand he wipes away the tears that had managed to roll down your rosy cheeks after you had been exposed to his painful grip.

"Don't cry princess~ your tears only feed my lust for you"

He chuckled darkly. Wait lust . . ? He couldn't possibly . . We had only met a day a ago.

You shook your head making your locks dance in the air. You looked down to the ground avoiding his fearful gaze.

"P-Please don't hurt me !"

You choked through your tears. Idate yanked your arm up in the air forcing you to face him. He intertwined his fingers with yours. His onyx eyes pierced through your brighter [ e/c ] ones. A grim grin was plastered on his face and his eyes were clouded with a mix of lust and aggression. He looked deep into your eyes. His dark pools seemed endless. A moment went by and he seemed to be pondering something. Each second felt like an eternity , by each second you felt your heartbeat race faster and you were sure you'd faint if this continued. He finally spoke breaking the tension.

"I'll take the jacket for now , you go back to where you came from. A single word about this and I'll kill that imbecile dog. Understood [ y/n ] chan~?"

He chuckled grimly as he casually threw the jacket over his shoulder, letting go of your hand making you drop to the ground. You winced in pain at the sudden impact to the solid ice beneath you.

You nodded biting your bruised lip as more tears streamed down your rosy cheeks.

"Good girl~ you'll come see me again , right princess? Don't want anything bad to happen to your dear friends right~?"

He said patting your tousled [ h/c ] hair. You hesitated before nodding again.

"P-please don't hurt them. ."

You said facing the ground letting your tears hit the ice underneath you.

"Oh dear I won't as long as you do as I say~"

He coed. He crouched down so he was eye level with you. He grabbed you by the chin forcing you to face him once again. His rough grip only added more pain to your already aching body. He smirked licking his lips as he gazed into your shining orbs.

A violent shiver ran down your spine making the hairs on your neck stand up.

"Now go before anyone starts suspecting anything"

He spoke harshly before standing back up. As soon as he had taken a few steps back you took your chance and stood up and made a run for it. Without looking back you left. You didn't hesitate a single step as you ran for dear life. As you were running away you heard Idate shout after you.