❥ chapter 12

[ y/n ]

You woke up in a blurr that morning. Dazed and flustered you fluttered your eyes open not fully comprehending where exactly you were at. The bed seemed alien to you but soon the memories from yesterday came back.

You let a yawn escape you as you lazily stretched your tense muscles. The smell of nicotine seemed much stronger today than the day before. You would've thought that you would have been accostumed to it by now.

You really had to get back before people start to worry , was one of the first thought that came to mind as your tired brain became more aware of its surrounding. You swung your legs over the side of the bed picking up the jacket and the boots you had scattered on the bedroom floor.

The cloth felt chilly against your skin but you soon melted into it.

You pushed yourself up from the bed slowly not to fall. Your foot was still quite injured and you couldn't fully support your weight on it. With slow steps you dragged your feet over the creaky wooden floor , limping towards the exit of the dark room. No matter how hard you tried to get your eyes used to the dark of the room you couldn't. Slowly you tried navigating through the narrow room.

You peeked out the door once you found it before you quietly limped towards the exit. You were somewhat stunned once you found out that Idate was no where to be seen. The couch was exactly as you had left it at , the rag was on the floor and the pack of ice had melted into a puddle of water.

You decided not to stall more time as you made it for the exit.

You had been walking for a good 30 minutes before you had finally arrived back in Town. Your injured foot was throbing and you couldn't walk any longer. You had just made it to the empty ice rink when you collapsed down onto a small snowdrift. The snow had caught your tired and sore body as you hit the ground. Your eyes grew tired and you had to make an effort to keep them open. Your eyelids fell heavy on you as you were fighting for counciousness. In the blurr of the moment you heard whispers before you fell unconcious.

"Y/N ! Oh gosh-"

// A/N :  some of the coming parts will prob be a bit more short and more of perspective Writing ,, but I'll keep the updates coming!!