Chapter Seven

I wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon being cooked. I roll over, and Harry is gone. He’s so sweet, making me breakfast. I get up and throw on his t-shirt that was on the floor. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, and wrap my hair into a bun. Then I walk into the living room.

“Good Morning gorgeous!” Harry yells at me from the kitchen.

“Hi babe” I say groggily.

“You woke up just in time! Breakfast is ready.”

“Okay, where do you want to eat?”

“How about a cute little breakfast for two in the dining room?” Harry asked.

“Sure, I’ll go set the table.”

I grab some plates and cups and go into the dining room. I set two seats across from each other, and then go back to the kitchen to grab the orange juice. As I grab the orange juice Harry comes up and hugs me from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses my neck, and I giggle a bit. I was enjoying myself until I remembered my major problem. Our baby. I suddenly felt as if Harry could feel my small bump forming, and I quickly pulled away.

“What’s wrong baby? Did I do something?” He asks with concern in his voice.

“No nothing, it’s just… I’m starving!” I say while attempting to laugh.

“Oh, okay babe. Let’s eat!” He says. I can tell he thinks I am acting weird, and I need to figure out what I’m going to tell him.

We sit down to eat at the table, and Harry serves both of us our food. He quickly digs in, and I stare at my plate for a bit too long.

“I thought you were starving, babe?” Harry says.

“Oh, erm. Yeah. I am I just want some water. I’ll be right back.”

“Wait, Briana! What’s going on? You’ve been acting really weird and I have only been here a day. Please tell me, I’m worried. And Liam said you were sick, and-“

“What did Liam tell you exactly?” I asked, and I can feel the pain in the back of my throat that signals tears.

“He said you had this crazy nightmare, and you hadn’t eaten at all, and you had been throwing up and awful lot. Babe, tell me what’s going on! Are you sick?”

“Oh god.” I whisper and I get up and run to my room. I close the door behind me and I throw myself onto my bed. I curl into a ball under the covers as my tears begin to pour. I can hear Harry running to the room, he flings the door open.

“Babe! What is going on! Tell me right now!” He shouts while sitting on the end of the bed.

I continue to cry, and my sobs are now loud sobs the kinds that make your whole body shake. Harry lies down next to me, uncovers me and pulls me up to lie on his chest. He rubs my back.

“Briana, please tell me what’s wrong. It hurts me to see you in this much pain.”

“I can’t I just can’t” I say as I sob into Harry’s chest.

“Briana, you know you can tell me anything, I love you and nothing could ever change that.”

I sit up and lean against the wall on the left side of my bed. Harry sits up as well, right next to me. He grabs my hands.

“Now tell me, whatever it is.”

“Okay. Please don’t hate me. I’m so sorry. I am going to ruin your life an-“

“Stop, nothing you could ever do would make me hate you, and you make my life better each day, you could never ruin it. I love everything about you.”

“Okay, well let’s hope you feel the same way after this.” I say as I get up and go into my closet. I grab the purse and pull the plastic bag out. I walk back the bed, sit down in front of Harry and hand him the bag.

“What’s this babe?”

“Jus- Just open it.”

“Erm. Okay.” He says as he unties the bag. He reaches inside and pulls the stick out. He stares at it for a good five minutes and he begins to cry. I start to cry and repeat I’m so so sorry over and over again. And then Harry leans over and kisses me. I am so flustered; I don’t know what to do.

“What are you doing?!” I ask as I pull away.

“I’m ruining your life! And you kiss me!”

“Babe, this could’ve played out a lot better, like when we’re older, and married, and when I am off tour, but I love you, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and we will have this baby together. No matter what we have to do.”

I just did not expect this response. I know Harry is amazing, but I thought he’d get upset or a little angry.

“I love you so much, Harry. You are so amazing. I am so happy to be having your baby.”

Harry kissed me again, wrapped his arms around me, and lay down in bed with me.

I couldn’t stop replaying the situation in my mind. I don’t know why I was so scared to tell him.

“I love everything about you”