XVIII

Author's note: The sequel to Her Eyes is on my profile. Her Eyes 2 is out now and that book is just as crazier. So don't forget to check that book out as well guys. ^_^

"THERE'S A ZOO THREE BLOCKS AWAY as well. This is the perfect neighborhood. It's kid friendly, the crime rate is low and everything is within walking distance. Including supermarkets and clothing stores." Takashi informed the couple.

The older couple glanced at each other and Takashi took that split second to glance at his watch. He was literally off work in twenty minutes so he was glad this was his last showcase. He walked away a little to give the couple some privacy once he saw them whispering amongst themselves. Probably talking about the pros and cons of buying the house.

Takashi cleared his throat and pretended to walk around fixing stuff. Cool air whipped throughout the house since the front door was wide open. Whenever he was trying to sell a house he always kept the door open with the 'for sale' sign in the front so anyone who was interested could come in and ask questions. Though he usually only took people who made appointments, he wasn't completely against walk-ins either.

Takashi couldn't wait to get home because the day had been hard. Real estate wasn't always easy. Only because he didn't get paid unless he didn't sell. Takashi sold to rich people. He wasn't completely rich himself. But his clientele were doctors, lawyers and business owners so they were very well off. He got a percentage every time he got a house sold and he was hoping he would get this one off his hands. He hadn't been able to sell the last two homes and even though it hadn't messed up his family income yet, if he continued to not sell then it would.

"Excuse me sir,"

Takashi swung around and faced the older black woman who had a polite smile on her face. He walked over with a small smile of his own. "Yes ma'am, how may I help you?"

"T-this house...can you run over the cons again?"

Takashi almost wanted to scream, this was the bad part about selling houses. It was protocol to let customers know if anything was wrong with the house, the neighborhood or the area. And this particular house had been put on the market twice already and now he would have to explain why.

"Well there's nothing really wrong with the house itself. Like I said the crime rate is low, it's a great place for kids and everything. But," he said putting his hand out really quickly, "it was sold twice only because five years ago there was a death here. A little boy was running up and down and fell down the stairs. It was an accident. It was no murder or anything."

He made sure to leave out the part about it being sold twice because all the previous residents that lived here before said the place was haunted. They all claimed to have heard the little boy running around, giggling and even hear him fall down the steps. The home was beautiful but most believed it was haunted.