XXXVII

Author's note: I'll keep this short and sweet. If you can't comment this chapter, you've been MUTED. Tired of asking ya'll to stop directly @ing people's names and stop replying under their comment(s) being rude because ya'll don't share the same views. On every fucking book I do it's stupid ass arguing, never seizes to amaze me. Glad this shit ending next chapter anyway. Tired of this stupid ass drama. I'm a nice author and gave a billion warnings about this shit but obviously no one listened. Anyways, I'm done.

TAKASHI SAT AT THE LOCAL BAR, TIPSY. The way he was drinking made it seem he was mourning the loss of a twin brother. He was at his breaking point and could no longer go on without having his family complete. It's been four months of no communication with Braelyn and just Brielle having random sleepovers at his house. He tried to go with the flow and give Braelyn space, but he couldn't do it anymore.

Dr. Maine had advised him to stay away from Braelyn and let her come around when she was ready. But how could he? Naturally he would want to see her. It was his wife. Plus he had put his hands on her, it was hard enough as it was to deal with that, but he couldn't just sit back and wait for her to come to him. What if she never did? It's already been four months and nothing.

"Aye man, you wanna slow down on the drinks?" The male bartender said, the humane side of him getting a little concerned. There was no policy against serving too much alcohol; but it didn't mean serve the guy until he died of alcohol poisoning. Three people drove home drunk and died from this same bar already.

"You wanna refill my glass and mind yours?" Takashi slurred, pushing his cup toward the young kid to show him he wanted a refill. "Give me the strong shit, no chaser. I told ya dumb ass that about three times and you keep mixing it."

The bartender shook his head but went to go do as he was told. Takashi looked around the bar and felt his head swirling. He began drumming his fingers on the wooden counter top before he suddenly got up. He lost his balance and had to grab a stool before he hit the ground. He had to go see Braelyn now. He dug into his pocket and threw a twenty on the counter which wasn't even close to his tab and stumbled out the door.

By time the bartender returned, there was an empty seat and a twenty dollar bill on the table as he held a glass of Gin. His heart dropped once he noticed the guy was gone. He'd have an eighty dollar deduction to pay out his paycheck on Friday to make up Takashi's difference.

"Fuck!"

******

IT WAS SEVEN-THIRTY WHEN TAKASHI pulled up at the front of the Foe's residents. He didn't even care if Henry was home. He was prepared to fight if he had too. But no one was gonna stop him from seeing Braelyn, not even her father. Takashi wasn't even parked properly, he left the back of his car hanging out more toward the outside of the street.