Chapter Two

"Finnegan, sir, I am quite baffled." Jansen announced. "Why is that, Hills?" Finnegan replied. He smiled slightly and adjusted his Jedi robe. Then he fiddled with his belt. "I hear reports of Beadu's death. She died, sir! Gunther sliced her in two." With that comment, Finnegan looked over to the hooded Guard. He pulled out his lightsaber and switched it on. "Tell me more." Hills froze and nodded to Finnegan. "They came in without warning. They bombed her, rumors say. But Jedi Council call it a murder caused by Count Gunther. The only other evidence was her corpse, cut into two. They also noticed a bullet mark on her right arm, if that rings your bell at all. Other then that they provided no further information!" Finnegan came close with Jansen Hills. That is when he struck the man in the heart. "WHY? BEADU SHALL NOT DIE FROM THIS!" He cried. Neve patted him on the back. "She's safer dead. Let's go get that Gunther now."

The two trotted off into the forest of Naboo. Obviously no sign of Count Gunther just yet. Neve stayed focused on where they went, while Finnegan struggled holding in the tears. His wife was gone. She was a great woman, with a strong personality and comically perfect, even in touch with few Jedi. Padmé, senator of Naboo, was much like Beadu Haka! But Beadu was a much more sensitive woman. She fought for her own rights as Padmé Amidala did, but she was the weakest out of Neve, Finnegan Haka, and herself. Her experience in training did nothing to keep her alive from the most recent battle! So there her corpse lay, still being examined by Jedi. 

Kill Gunther. I may not be able to, but you shall fight for me. Promise me, my love.