Interlude

Gunther wanted to kill his enemy, Finnegan Haka, for years. His rage altered from a wish to a goal. In his mind, he thought, I will kill him. The man I trusted. The man who vowed to be my apprentice.

It all started with the two, working as Imperial Troopers for Lord Vader. Gunther was strong in the force, and he soon became Finnegan's Master. For years he trained the man to be the best he could be, and he always told him, 'The rebellion are like pirates - they think what they are doing is innocent, but they are dangerous and hurtful. Never become a rebel. Or a Jedi.'  But this quote never caught up to Finnegan. Gunther's wife, Beadu, was never supporting his career as a Trooper. She hated the attention. That day Beadu left to Tatooine, wishing for the best in her life. The thought of being left again haunted Count Gunther! 2 years later, Beadu had been spotted near Mos Espa's perimeter with Finnegan Haka. For all these years, Gunther thought she had died! He fought with Finnegan for hours, but lost his hand in the battle. He then spoke with Vader and got the title 'Count Gunther', and he starts an assassination - just to kill one man.

Count Gunther looked out the window of his ship. "We will never find him, will we?" He asked. "We will search the galaxy for Finnegan, sir! You are our leader. We promised to obey your every command." Ji Ji replied. Ji Ji was a Imperial Trooper working for Count Gunther. Gunther smiled. "Find that man, troopers! Bring me his head."

Count Gunther wanted to find someone to kill Neve or Finnegan. He chose a girl, a strong one, to kill Finnegan or Neve. Calla Greer was the strongest of his choices. She was a professional Assassin. She was chosen to capture Neve, and kill Finnegan. Neve was the key to finding Finnegan, but after he is pronounced dead, she will be executed. It was all planned out by Count Gunther.