Chapter Seven

The new ship had been built, and took the name The Terminal. 

The Terminal flew through hyperspace and entered the Endor System, where they had a rapid inspection. "All clear," a Trooper called. The Terminal had hidden their well-expensive weapons in the vault. They entered the clear lands of the Planet and started to settle. Count Gunther knew with Finnegan in complete slavery, he could be killed with the permission of Watto. It would be a special moment! So they made fold-out beds and slept till morning.

Gunther awoke, his eyes widening. As a human he was not the strongest of species, and he had been on a hard, metal mattress for 9 hours. Today was said to be the day that they would make way to Tatooine, which would take a day or two. Then they would (estimated) have another day on the sandy grounds of the Planet. Afterwards, they would be going to Mos Espa, where they will bet on Finnegan in a Pod Race.

The galaxy was quite silent. It held 44 passengers in all, which was incredibly small! Count Gunther came to the Meeting Room. "Just in time, sir. We have already started on our introduction." A man in grey uniform said. Gunther smiled and took a seat. "So, we already have our plans hidden in our vault, and our weapons as well.. we have functioned them to work properly in order to do emergency drills, or emergency situations. They can only be used by Livia and Severiano, our engineering crew." The man went on. "They have experience with weapons so dangerous." Then Count Gunther interrupted, "I suppose I have experience with weapons. May I use it as well?" He asked. The man nodded, and resumed. "Despite the small amount of users, we promise it is in good hands."