Chapter Four

The pain could not be ignored. It felt like Neve was being strangled, her air escaping, her life fading. But she couldn't stop - she had to fight - so she did. With her one arm she swung her saber, smashing it against Calla Greer's. The two fought like professionals, even with Neve having one arm! The two battled, dodging, aiming, and bleeding. The missing arm was a wreck, and at last, Calla Greer, the assassin, won. She cut off Neve's leg, leaving her with 2 limbs. The assassin's attempt was to kill Finnegan Haka, but she decided to not waste this Jedi. She kept her alive. She brought Neve to Count Gunther's hidden temple in Jakku, and brought her to the medical droids. The Jedi would be used to track down Finnegan. "Where am I?" Neve asked as she regained consciousness. "You almost died. Lucky for you, we will not waste you like we did with Beadu Haka. We are hoping to find Finnegan. You are the key to unlocking our greatest mission, Neve!" Count Gunther replied. He looked over to Calla Greer. "Thank you." He said, dismissing the assassin. She left the bright white room and closed the door. Gunther smiled. "Now, young one.. tell us where he is. Refuse and we will execute you." Neve froze. She had nothing to say. She didn't even know where he was. He had abandoned her! 

Be brave to fight for yourselves. Don't fear being alone. The force is a powerful gift...