Chapter Eight

It was the second day on the ship, and Count Gunther had been awake since 4:21 AM. He had been looking out for any ships who dare to battle The Terminal. At last they had landed, far from Mos Espa. It was best if they stayed there. The troopers would have to stay awake to watch out for Tuskens, and protect Count Gunther. "Sir, should we walk our way? It'll be quite dry!" The uniformed man asked. "Dry? Then we shall take a Space Bus. Our ship is too large." He got a ticket to a Private Space Bus, and he payed, so they knew they were on their way to Mos Espa. The next day they took the ride. "Is it possible Finnegan has escaped? We cannot find his tracker anywhere." a Trooper informed Gunther. "It will be fine. Watto is responsible." Gunther replied. They safely landed, and went straight to Watto, who was talking to a man. "Where is Finnegan?" Count Gunther asked. The Toydarian Junk Dealer turned his attention to Gunther. "Cell 42." He replied. The army of Troopers trotted over to the Cell, and saw the weakened target at his metal bench. "You have found me.." Finnegan coughed. He got up. Count Gunther smiled as he saw his enemy. "At last I can kill you! Shatter you to pieces!" He opened the cell with this lightsaber and brought out the Victim. "At last you will die, on the planet that you abandoned me. On Alderaan." Finnegan's eyes widened when he heard him say Alderaan. Beadu met him there. It was almost so simple, they immediately flew to the Planet. Finnegan knew this was his fate. He had accepted it, and lay there uselessly. Gunther took out his weapon, and as he was about to strike, a bright light hurried towards them. It had killed both, and the only explanation was it was the destruction of Alderaan. General Leia Organa had not told the Imperials where they hid the plans, and they threatened to destroy the Planet. Then, there they were, standing in the middle of a disaster that will be known through centuries in the Galaxy.