Chapter Six

Although Neve had died, Finnegan had survived the explosion of the Menacing. He had caused it. He remembers shooting at the ship, damaging the engine! But the ship could easily be fixed with some help from Theed Engineering. So that is what the Imperials did with the permission of Darth Vader and Mon Governor Wilhuff Tarkin.

A year had passed since the destruction of the Menacing, which hasn't been fully restored just yet. They will need to purchase a new base and a new pair of engines, along with high-tech weapons used by the well known Death Star. Count Gunther was transported to his base on Tatooine. "Sir, you wish for him to be found? I do not think that is possible." Nikio, a trooper, said. "You shot 11 meters away from Finnegan's X-Wing, you allow him to shoot the engines, and now you disobey your Master! There is no reason for you to be here, Nikio." Count Gunther replied. He turned to the Trooper. Then he released his red-bladed weapon, slicing through the man instantly. That is when he received a call from someone, who had told him Finnegan had been found and taken into slavery by Watto, the old Toydarian Junk Dealer on Tatooine, Mos Espa. This is my chance, Count Gunther thought.