p r o l o g u e

"You two are officially divorced."

Violetta glanced at León, they locked eyes before their lawyers lead them away from each other. Violetta sighed when she walked out of the courthouse.

The two had met when Violetta had returned back to Bueno Aires after traveling with her father for couple of years. It was a long love story before they decided to marry at the age of nineteen. At the age of twenty-one, they had their first child. Then their relationship took a toxic turn, and they fought almost every night while taking care of a baby girl. Now, at the age of twenty-three, after four years of marriage, the two are divorced.

Violetta grabbed María (named after her late mother) from her stepmother/aunt Angie.

"How are you feeling, Vilu?" Angie asked, hugging Violetta from the side. "I always thought you and León would have been together forever."

"I know, Angie," Violetta replied. "But do you mind not talking about this? Where's dad at?"

"Something came up, and he had to leave before the small problem became an even bigger problem."

"Can we go home? I'm not feeling to well," Violetta told Angie. Angie nodded, and let Violetta and María to the car.

this is my first Violetta fanfiction. I'm not even sure I want to even finish this. So far the prologue is being updated, and I'm not sure if I'm actually going to keep writing this or updating it. But I'm in college so all my time has been at school, so who knows.

• also, I'm only on season 3 of Violetta, but I already know how it ends (I love spoilers!) and I've already watched the movie.

• also this is a work of fiction, and just pure fanfiction. :)