s e v e n

"Why are we at the studio?" Violetta asked, standing between Francesca and Camila staring at the entrance of Studio On Beat!

"Because they're doing some auditions today, and Pablo asked us to sit in the auditions with them," Francesca told Violetta.

"It's been forever since I actually walked through the doors of the studio," Violetta said, reminiscing about the last time she walked in there.

nine years ago

León smiled as he led Violetta into the Studio. They had gotten back from the music festival in Seville, Spain. Violetta's father and her aunt were going to get married within the next month. Violetta had been planning the wedding for her father and her aunt, and León was finally able to take her away from all the wedding planning.

"Can I please take the blindfold off now?" Violetta whined, giving León a big smile.

"Not yet," León told her, leading her to the zoom. Podemos was playing quietly from the speakers, it was one of their many songs, the both of them dreaming of the song when they first started dating.

"León?" Violetta asked, standing still in the middle of the zoom. She didn't feel his hands on her. "Mi am–"

"You can take it off now," León told her. Violetta pulled the blindfold off, and she saw León kneeling down in front of her. "Don't say anything, please." León wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans, and pulled out a small black box from his jacket. "Violetta Castillo, we've been through hell together yet we always manage to find our way back to each other. You're the only person I see myself spending the rest of my life with, with this being said, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

Before León could open the box, Violetta got to her knees and pulled León into a long passionate kiss. "I would love to be Violetta Vargas," Violetta said after pulling away, and finally able to see the ring. Violetta smiled as León took it out of the box, she was able to see an encryption inside the band, mi princesa.

León slid the ring on her finger, "Perfect fit," León smiled, pressing another kiss against Violetta's lips.

present time

"Hola! Earth to Vilu!" Camila waved her hand in front of Violetta. Violetta was twisting her engagement ring around her finger. "Violetta Castillo!" Violetta blinked her eyes, and sighed.

"Sorry, chicas, I can't," Violetta told them. "Can we just go take a walk through the park, like we used to?" Violetta asked. "Or you two can sit in the auditions and I'll wait out for you!" Violetta suggested.

"We're not leaving you," Camila said. "I'll just go tell Pablo that we can't do it today, he'll understand. I'll be right back," Camila told the other two before walking down the steps to the studio's entrance.

"Why don't you want to go inside the studio?" Francesca asked Violetta. "And you can't lie to me because I can tell when you're lying."

"I haven't been inside the studio since León proposed," Violetta replied. "Nine years ago, I would never think I wouldn't be with León. He was going to be my one and only—"

"Vilu, you can tell me anything," Francesca paused, holding Violetta's hand in a supportive way. "Are you still in love with León?" Francesca questioned.

"Me and León will never work together– Diego and I are happy. Diego is my happy ending. He's so sweet with the girls, and I'm happy with him."

"You never answered my question—"

"Because I don't know the answer," Violetta interrupted.

They spent the rest of the day at a diner that was once the RestoBand, a place that Francesca's family once owned years ago before they moved back to Italy.