t e n

"I found the binder!" Violetta yelled as she walked into the dining room with a huge white binder. Diego, Fran, Marco and Camila were sitting around the table.

"What's the binder for?" Marco asked as Violetta sat between Francesca and Camila. As on cue, all the girls stared at him. "What?"

"Marco, honey, it's a wedding binder. We're planning the wedding," Francesca explained. "Well, ours and Vilu and Diego's."

"Oh—"

He was quickly cut off by Diego. "I find it better not to ask any questions. And only answer their questions." Marco nodded.

"I'm Fran's maid of honor!" Camila announced. Both Violetta and Francesca looked at Camila. "Please don't tell me you two forgot about our maid of honor pact. Fran was Vilu's, Vilu was mine, and I'd be Fran's."

"Right," Francesca replied. "So what about your maid of honor, Vilu?"

"I was thinking Ludmi would be my maid of honor. So we don't break out maid of honor pact, and she's my sister—"

"Wait, what?" Marco interrupted. "I thought you two hated each other."

"Ludmila's my sister. Well, adoptive sister. Long story short, my dad and her mom got married. Her mom is the reason why Ludmi was the way she was. My dad took Ludmi in while her mom went away to therapy and so that she wouldn't have to go to Africa with her dad," Violetta explained. "Are you guys okay with that?"

"It's your wedding, Vilu. And after Fran and Marco's wedding, the three of us have been maid of honor at least once," Camila replied. "Ooh, when are we going dress shopping?"

"Two of my bridesmaids are currently pregnant, Cami," Francesca answered. "So probably sometime after Vilu has the baby."

"And I'm not going to have a wedding when I could have a baby at any moment," Violetta added. "Okay, have you two looked at any locations for the ceremony?"

"Oh! I was thinking I loved the place where Ludmi and Fede, or you and Le—"

"That's a beautiful place!" Camila interrupted. "Isn't it the same place where your dad and Angie got married?"

"Yeah, I have the information in here somewhere," Violetta replied, flipping the pages. "Here it is," she pushed the binder towards Francesca.

"Vilu, Diego, do you guys have any food?" Marco asked. Diego replied with a yes. "Can you get us some?"

"Are you kicking us out of our dining room?" Diego asked. Marco shrugged. Diego stood up, and Marco gave Violetta a look.

"I'll go get some drinks," Violetta said, following Diego into the kitchen.

"What was that about, Marco?" Francesca asked her husband.

"Because I didn't want to say this in front of them," Marco paused. "I wanted to ask León to be a groomsman," Marco whispered.

"I don't see what's wrong with that," Camila replied. "Wait, never mind."

"He was a witness for when Fran and I eloped," Marco said. "I just haven't told Diego that yet."

"You haven't told him yet?" Francesca whispered-yelled.

"Diego's my best friend, and I know him better than anyone. He isn't the biggest fan of León, and anyone knows that. I'm not sure how he'll act when I tell him that León was there when you and I eloped," Marco told Francesca.

"Like you said, he's your best friend, he can't be mad at you. I just— we can't have León and Vilu walk together," Francesca said.

"Why?" Marco asked.

"It's better if you don't ask questions, love," Francesca smiled, holding his hand.

"I didn't know that weddings took so much planning," Diego said as he sat beside Violetta. Once he did, Violetta curled up beside him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Are you saying you regret proposing to me?" Violetta joked.

"I could never regret it," Diego replied. "How long have you had that wedding binder?"

"Since Ludmi and I helped plan my dad's wedding with Angie. It's been through every wedding, Ludmi's, Naty's, Cami's, mine," Violetta paused. She and Diego never really talked about her marriage with León, since it was in the past. "Now for Fran's and ours," she finished.

"I can't wait to get married to you," Diego commented. Violetta looked up at him and smiled. "Can't wait to call you my wife, and can't wait until he or she is here."

"We reached the halfway mark on the pregnancy," Violetta told him. "The chances are low now," she quietly added.

"Low of what?" Diego asked.

"Oh— I–" Violetta sat up, facing Diego. "Low chance of having a miscarriage," Violetta whispered. "María wasn't my first pregnancy."

"I'm sorry," Diego said. "I didn't mean to—"

"No, you're going to be my husband, you should know this," Violetta told Diego. "With each pregnancy I have, I have to take precautions. My last two pregnancies were successful, but it's been awhile since I was pregnant. But the OB-GYN says that we are doing better than okay."

The two of them remained silent, until Diego broke it. "You're the strongest woman I know," Diego said, kissing Violetta. Violetta smiled in the kiss. She was happy, and literally nothing could change how she felt with Diego.

nine years ago

"I will love you forever. Until the day we are both laying in the ground ten feet under, I will love you. Until the day where we meet again in Heaven, I will love you. With you I believe in soulmates, and you are mine. You will always be my soulmate, before, now, in our future together, in our afterlife, and in other lives we live together." He paused. "I, León Vargas, take you, Violetta Castillo, to be my wife in holy matrimony," León slid the ring on Violetta's finger.

"I, Violetta Castillo, take you, León Vargas, to be my husband in holy matrimony," Violetta repeated and then slid León's wedding band on his finger.

"I pronounce you, man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Violetta smiled as León closed the space between them, pressing a passionate kiss against his now-wife's lips.

" Violetta smiled as León closed the space between them, pressing a passionate kiss against his now-wife's lips

present time

Unless nothing's name is León Vargas.

yay! I updated!

also a flashback to leonetta's wedding. :). I googled how vows and the ceremony goes. And i only wrote Leon's bc I couldn't write another set.

I realized that I didn't put a Question on the last chapter

Q: what is your favorite otp in Violetta?
A: obviously Leonetta.

hope you guys liked this chapter!!

also, if you forgotten, vilu has been pregnant twice before maria, and lost both babies. i only said this once, and it's in chapter four when vilu told leon about maria.

also, ive been writing an instagram type story with leonetta, and was wondering if you guys would like me to upload it? It'll be updated daily, but idk yet.