e p i l o g u e

"Can I say I'm glad I was Camila's maid of honor?" Violetta asked. Francesca and Camila both stared at her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Francesca questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I didn't just have a baby when Camila was getting married. María was ten months, and I had stopped breastfeeding by then," Violetta answered. "Are you sure you're ready for motherhood?"

"More than ready," Francesca replied, with a huge smile on her face. She glanced down at her non-showing pregnant belly.

"So what exactly is In Vitro?" Camila asked.

"They take sperm and put it in a culture dish to fertilize the egg, once the egg is fertilized, they put it into my uterus, and bam! I'm finally pregnant," Francesca explained. "Where is Ludmila and Naty at?"

"Remember, Ludmila is a mother of two five month olds. She's going to be late a lot," Violetta told Francesca.

"Not to my wedding, she's not," Francesca responded. Just as on cue, Ludmila came into the dressing room, and took a deep breath.

"Sorry, we're late, Fran," Naty told Francesca. "Emma and Noah had a double doo-doo situation and Fede was nowhere to be found."

"It's alright. We still have an hour until we start walking," Camila told the two that came in late. "Vilu help Fran finish her hair, and I'll help Ludmi and Naty." Violetta responded with a thumbs up.

"I wonder how the guys are doing," Francesca questioned.

"Knowing Marco, León and Fede, they're probably going their hair, and Broduey and Maxi are doing whatever, just trying not to ruin their suits," Violetta answered, curling Francesca's hair.

"Do you think Fede feels bad about being a last minute wedding court addition?" Francesca asked, Violetta shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but it was an uneven ratio when you asked María to be in it," Violetta told Francesca. "She was so happy about you asking her to be a bridesmaid, Fran."

"She's my goddaughter, and I couldn't have three flower girls," Francesca replied. Violetta agreed with her. Francesca's flower girls were Sofia and Valeria. Francesca's ring bearer was Ana. "I was also glad they had a child sized version of the bridesmaids' dresses."

"Speaking off the dress, I'm going to check on her, and make sure she hasn't gotten it dirty yet," Violetta told Francesca. "She probably hasn't, don't worry."

"You want an excuse to see León," Francesca replied. "Go, and tell Marco I can't wait to see him at the altar." Violetta smiled before leaving the girls' dressing room. She saw people walking into the church, and she saw Francesca's parents wave at her and smile.

"Mama!" María ran to her mother. "Is it almost time?" María asked.

"Not yet," Violetta told her eldest. "You look beautiful, my love."

"When is it time?" María asked.

"Remember when we rehearsed?" Violetta asked. "You're going to walk with Tio Fede, right before Tia Naty and Tio Broduey."

"I remember now! Then Tia Ludmi and Tio Maxi walk after, then you and daddy, and then Tia Cami and Diego, and then Sofia, Ana, and Val, and then Tia Fran," María repeated what she remembered.

"María— Violetta, thank god you're here. I need help!" Federico shouted, and pulled Violetta into the guys' dressing room.

"What's the problem?" Violetta asked.

"Why is this suit too big?" Federico asked. Violetta sighed, and looked at the tag of the suit.

"Where's León?" Violetta asked. León entered the room from the bathroom.