t h r e e

"I haven't left Maxi alone with Ana since she was a baby," Naty said when she sat on Violetta's couch.

"I'm sure he's fine. I mean, León and Broduey are with him," Francesca replied. "And Broduey would be the one struggling the most, right Camila?"

"Broduey is a natural with babies," Camila responded. "It kind of came as a shock to me, but I love that he can watch Tony with no problems, but Valeria is another story. Terrible two's I tell you."

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Violetta was busy pouring lemonade into glasses, and Ludmila was putting chips and popcorns in bowls. "Did you tell Fran, yet?"

"She knows about the engagement, but not about the baby," Violetta answered. "Now León knows since Sofía told us what you told her, and María said that mama has one. And he was so irritated or something that he told Maxi and Naty."

"He told Maxi and Naty?! Why would he do that? Irritated or not, that wasn't his news to tell," Ludmila told Violetta.

"He claimed that I was flaunting my engagement ring, and, ugh I swear he's so immature," Violetta complained while she put the pitcher of lemonade back in the fridge.

"Maybe he was jealous. He did just find out you are engaged and pregnant, and you know how León gets when he gets jealous," Ludmila paused. "But I would tell Fran before she finds out by jealous León, or your growing tummy."

"I know," Violetta sighed, grabbing the tray and walking into the living room. Ludmila behind her with two bowls. Violetta sat on the loveseat, Ludmila sat beside her. "What are we talking about?"

"The guys and babies," Camila replied. "Naty hasn't let Maxi watch Ana by himself since the diaper mishap."

"Diaper mishap?" Ludmila asked, and Naty explained the story. Maxi hadn't packed diapers in the bag, and when Maxi and Ana came back home, Ana was in a diaper three sizes to big.

"We had to save that box of diapers until she was almost two, even then they were still too big," Naty explained. "Ludmi, do you think Fede is ready to become a dad?"

"We've been ready, but you know life doesn't happen the way you want it," Ludmila smiled. "We're more than ready, now," Ludmila unconsciously rubbed her stomach.

"What about Di—"

Ludmila cut Naty off. "Camila, how is Valeria and Antonio? It feels like ages since I last saw them." Naty stayed quiet, Violetta glanced at her and subtly shook her head glancing her eyes at Francesca.

"Valeria is at her terrible two's, and let me tell you how terrible they are. I don't know how you're going to do it with twins," Camila replied.

"Not true at all. María and Sofía didn't have a terrible terrible two stage, sure they did have terrible two's, but it wasn't that bad," Violetta explained.

"I'm sure León wouldn't agree," Camila said. "I mean, what if he had to deal with the terrible parts of the terrible two's? And maybe that's why you didn't."

"Camila, can't you see that talking about León is making Vilu uncomfortable?" Francesca butted in. "So how are you with Diego?" Francesca raised her eyebrows.

"Not until you tell me about your trip," Violetta smiled.

"Well, Vilu, here, ran into Marco on her trip with Diego, and that's the reason I went to Mexico for a couple days. And we decided to give ourselves another chance," Francesca smiled. "So back to my question, Vilu."

"We're good, great actually," Violetta absentmindedly played with the ring on her finger.

"How about we start this movie?" Camila smiled, reaching over to grab the remote. Before the second movie ended, Violetta and Ludmila had fallen asleep together on the loveseat. Naty, Camila and Francesca were all laying on top of one another on the three-seater couch.

Violetta woken up, and lifted Ludmila's head off her shoulder, and gently laid the pregnant lady back down. She glanced out the window, it was dark out. She looked at the other couch, Camila and Naty were still sleeping.

"Good morning, sunshine," Francesca joked when she heard Violetta walk into the kitchen. "I made some tea. I hope I didn't wake you with the kettle," Francesca apologized. She was sitting at the island.

"It was actually the quietness," Violetta smiled grabbing a teacup and pouring the boiling water on top of the teabag. "How was Italy?" Violetta asked as she sat down.

Francesca gave Violetta a small smile. "It was good seeing my family, I haven't been able to see them for a year or two." Francesca sniffed, "I got to see Luca's son, and finally meet my brother's wife." Francesca wiped her eyes.

"Fran, are you okay?" Violetta asked.

"Just really overwhelmed, is all." Francesca replied. "I've been away from Italy for so long, it was just so nice to be around my family."

"If you really want to be in Italy, you're almost thirty, doesn't your record company have some recording studios in Rome?" Violetta asked.

"That would be nice, because my family is in Italy, but my life is in Bueno Aires, and you guys are my family, too."

"Speaking of family," Violetta paused and quietly sighed. "Fran, I'm having another baby."

"Are you serious? Vilu! That's amazing. Diego must be so excited," Francesca smiled and hugged Violetta. "I'm so happy for you!"

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? Vilu, that only thing I'm mad about is that Naty found out before I did," Francesca said. "But I'm so happy for you. I'm going to be the godmother, right?"

"Naty told you?" Violetta asked. Francesca nodded. "I wanted to tell you when you came back and not over the phone, because you're my best friend, but not the godmother because you're already Maria's godmother."

"That's not fair, Vilu. You would be my future child's godmother, but we'll have to wait and see now."

"Now that's not fair, Fran." Francesca shrugged, and Violetta gave her a playful glare before they laughed.

So a girls night was needed, and Violetta told Francesca. Also Fran is the only girl with no kids, but its all part of the story.

Also this chapter felt a little rushed but I mean at least I wrote it, and finished it!

Also I was listening to Abrázame y Verás and started crying. I'm upset that Violetta was taken off Netflix in the US. But it's whatever, actually its not because I love this show