Orders

Serenno. A peaceful planet, safe from the tyranny of the Republic, with perfectly-balanced order. Sitting at the top of its ever-shifting aristocracy, was its count, Dooku.

On the surface, Dooku was one of the most powerful figures in the galaxy, being the ruler of an entire planet and the public face of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, but a select few, himself included, knew the truth. While the power he wielded was considerable, he, along with the Confederacy, was simply a tool. A puppet on a string, controlled by the puppet master, the identity of whom was known to him and him alone.

As if the Force itself was reading his thoughts, the alert light on his holodeck began flashing, indicating that a transmission was coming through. Without even looking who it was, Dooku pressed the button to accept the call and instinctively knelt down on one knee, as though in the presence of a higher power. Sure enough, his instincts were correct, for there stood before him, despite being thousands of lightyears away at the same time, was his master, the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious.

"What is thy bidding, my master?" Dooku opened with, as he had done many times before.
"Lord Tyrannus, I have a new mission for you," the sinister Sith stated in his deep, unhinged manner.
"Name it, my master," came an obedient, monotonous reply.
"The end of this war grows ever nearer, and the time has come for the Endgame," he began. It was then that the Sith Apprentice noticed something. His master's tone of voice, his mannerisms, his behaviour, seemed even more mysterious than usual, to the point where it was even starting to scare him. Before he could contemplate the reason, a second hologram appeared next to Sidious. A still image, one Dooku knew all too well.

"This girl, her name is Ahsoka Tano," explained his master.
"Yes, she is the apprentice of Anakin Skywalker, is she not?" inquired Dooku.
"Correction: she was." Sidious replied. "I have received intelligence that she has resigned from the Jedi Order, and is now living low, in the deepest bowels of the Coruscant city. She is an important part of my plan. Bring her to me," he demanded with a threatening tone.
"But if she is no longer a Jedi, what use can she possibly be?" Dooku scoffed.
Sidious snarled.
"Your place is not to question me! You will do as I command!"
Dooku bowed his head submissively.
"As you wish, my master," he said, and the hologram disappeared.