Prologue 🐪

Two Years Ago

Ezra Bridger was sitting in his cold room, on Hoth Echo Base. He sat on his knees meditating. He kept feeling a pull to the dark side, and it just wouldn't go away.

{Vision}

Ezra was lying there, in the middle of a dark medical room. 1 sith Lord, to many guards, one of him.

"Hello Jabba, or should I use your real name, Ezra Bridger." Darth Vader said. "What do you want from me." Ezra replied in a stern cold voice.

"I want to make you suffer." Vader said, he activated a torture droid, and gave it a lot of syringes that were filled with a purple liquid. "You know what to do."

His vision flashed from torture to the bridge of a star destroyer.

"Apprentice have you done as I asked?" Vader asked, to a kneeling Ezra who was in a all black imperial cloths with yellow sith eyes.

"Yes, the mandalorian is dead. And so is the child." Ezra said.

{End of visions}

"Ezra!" Sabine yelled, she had heard him scream during his mediation. She ran into his cold room to see him sweating and in a panic.

"Ezra I heard screaming. Are you okay?" Sabine asked, she looked over at Ezra and saw tears running down is face, and him shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm fine, it was just a dream." Ezra lied, well he tried to lie.... but it didn't work.

"Stop lying. I thought we had a agreement to stop lying to each other." Sabine said, she walked over to where he was standing and motioned him to sit on the bed.

"I saw my self get taken by the Empire, and you being killed." Ezra said, he left out some of the more important detailed, like he was tortured and he was the one that killed her, oh and the fact that she had a baby.

"That's not going to happen Ez." Sabine while grabbing his hand.

"I know, it just seemed so real." He said, Ezra lied again wishing this secret to be gone from his mind.

"Hey it's going to be okay," Sabine started, "Now Hera wants us."

"Alright but first-" Ezra said before putting a small but passionate kiss on his secret girlfriends lips. (Awe that rhymed)

{♡}

"Finally, I've been waiting for like 30 minutes." Hera said being frustrated.

"Sorry Hera. So what's up." Sabine replied. "Well, with everything that has happened lately. With the battle of Yavin and the death of Zeb, Kanan and I have decided to, take a indefinite break."

"You mean your leaving the rebellion?" Sabine asked in shock.

"Yes. And your more than welcome to join us." Hera said.

Sabine and Ezra looked at each other for a split second before nodding.

"Where are we going." Sabine and Ezra said in union.

"Lothal, we gave Jai Kell some credit, he found a house on the out skirts of town for us. You guys will probably want to stay on the ghost, considering the baby is on the way." Hera said.

A/N a new book.... yeah I know what your thinking why am I making a new book when I still have the final battle on hold... um well honestly I might unpublish the final battle until I get unlazy and actually write the book. Anyways there you go Katierella I put Jai in it.

I'll have cover for the book tomorrow.

I also may or may not change the title for this story.

And also don't expect frequent updated.

Enjoy ❤