7|Letter✉

Sabine watched as they took Ezra.

Ezra the man she feel in love with.

Ezra the man that she was going to marry.

She was holding her hands to here face covering her crying eyes.

"Don't worry we'll get him back," Leia said. She put a hand on Sabine's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"You know the worse part about this?" Sabine asked while whipping tears out of her eyes.

"What is it?" Leia asked.

"Dante used to be my boyfriend. He's the one that convinced me to create the  formula and the Duchess. He's the one that convinced my family that I was a traitor," Sabine said, "He's the one that pushed my to become a rebel."

"Why don't we start getting the things you need. Ezra told us not to stay here. We should listen to him," Leia said. Sabine nodded in reply before handing Leia a box before going upstairs.

•{♡}•

"You know," Dante started, "I really thought Sabine would be smarter. But them again she is dating you,"

"What do you want from me?" Ezra asked.

"Oh I don't want anything from you. But Lord Vader needs a text subject for his Serum. And to my luck your really easy to capture," Dante said before laughing.

"You helped Sabine create the formula didn't you. You never needed Sabine, you just needed me," Ezra said.

"You're smarter than I give you credit for. Let's just see how strong you are. You can start the process," Dante said before signaling the droid.

The droid put a IV through Ezra's arm, and started injecting him.

After a few moments Ezra started screaming in pain.

•{♡}•

"Sabine?" Leia called from the upstairs of Sabine's apartment.

"Yes?" Sabine replied.

"You might want to take a look at this," Leia said. Sabine started going up stairs to see what Leia was talking about.

"It looks like a letter from Ezra to you. Its dated right after the battle of Yavin," Leia said while handing the letter to Sabine.

Sabine opened it,

Dear Sabine,

If your reading this, it means something has happened. 

Look, I know I'm not the most perfect  person, I've made mistakes. The holocron, Maul, just everything.

I'm sorry.

I'm not sure what happened or what was the circumstance of me being Captured or Killed, either way I need you to stay strong.

Got back to Hera and Kanan you need them just as much as they need.

If I was killed, I Ezra Bridger, give my lightsaber, all of my belongings, to Sabine Wren the love of my life.

No matter what happened Sabine, I will forever love you.

I'll say Hi to my parents for you.

- Love Ezra Bridger

After Sabine read it, she broke down. Falling on the bed in defeat.

"Hey it's going to be alright. We'll find him, and Kanan," Leia said trying to comfort her.

"We should finish packing, were almost done," Sabine said.

"Right."

A/N It's been snowing for the past two days and I finally got power yay!

I've been writing this chapter for 5 days geez

Welp my phones gonna die to uh here ya go.

Later

-Catt