5|Trackers 💣

"Hera! What's wrong. Where's Kanan. Are you Okay?" Sabine asked Hera, while bombarding her with questions.

"Slow down Sabine. I'm fine. Kanan is well captured. We were at work and this imperial came up behind me. They knocked me out. And then went for Kanan. We tried to escape, but troopers surrounded us and Kanan ended up letting himself get captured," Hera said.

"We'll get him back. Come back to our apartment well make a plan," Sabine said.

"Copy that," Hera said before turning the comm off, and heading for the speeder.

She got on, and speed off to Sabine and Ezra's apartment.

•{♡}•

"Tell me Jedi. Where is the rebellion?" The officer asked Kanan.

"I don't know! And if I did, I would never tell You!" Kanan yelled at him before getting electrocuted.

"Is that so? I guess I'll just have to torture you until you give me it," The officer said.

•{♡}•

"Hera! Thank god your alright," Sabine said as Hera opened the door to the apartment.

"I've been in worse situati-" Hera started before spotting Leia in the corner of the room.

"Princess Leia? What are you going here?" Hera asked.

"I've come seeking help from you and your friends," Leia stated before starting to walk over to Hera.

"Oh. Well, we can't leave now. Kanan has just been captured," Hera said.

"I'm sorry to hear that. He'll be okay though, he's strong," Leia said.

•{♡}•

"This better be important," Vader said in a cold voice, over the holo projector.

"It is my Lord. I have captured a Jedi, and I believe we can use him to get to Bridger," The officer said.

"Very good. Keep him protected. I don't want anything to happen to him. If we can capture Bridger, then we'll be on our way to victory," Vader said.

"Of course. My lord," The officer replied.

"I will be there shortly. Do not loose him commander," Vader said before turning the holo projector off.

•{♡}•

"So, what's the plan for capturing Kanan?" Hera asked.

"Well, why don't we start by you telling us what the compound looked like." Sabine said.

"Well, it was defiantly worn down and old. There wasn't any security cameras in the cells. The officer that took us wasn't the brightest either. He didn't even take Kanan's lightsaber," Hera explained.

"That is definalty odd." Sabine started, "Unless they meant for you to escape."

"What do you mean?" Leia asked, joining into the conversation.

"Well I've seen this before, back in my academy days. They would only take some of the weapons, and the ones they did take, they put trackers on them," Sabine said, "Hera quickly your blaster on comm!"

Hera quickly took the blaster out of her boot, and took the comm out of her belt. She handed them to Sabine.

Sabine starter taking apart the blaster and comm to find the tracker.

After about 5 minutes of searching she finally found a small tracker in the blaster.

"Got it!" Sabine exclaimed holding it up in the air.

She was about to smash it when the door of the apartment burst opened, with about 10 stormtroppers and imperial officer flooded into the living area.

A/N Oi sorry I haven't updated in a while...

But I did change my username.
I need to change my pfp but it won't let me rip.

Anyways have a good day!:3