4|Captured ⚡

"Kanan," Hera wispered, her voice trembling. "Hera! You alright? Did they hurt you?" Kanan said. Once he saw where she was he ran over to her.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?" Hera asked. You could here the worry in her voice.

"A little beat up. We need to find a way to contact Sabine and Ezra," Kanan said.

"We shouldn't contact them," Hera said. Kanan had a shocked look on his face.

"Are you crazy?" Kanan asked.
"Does anyone actually answer that question?" Hera asked. (Hehe I had to)

"Very funny, now why shouldn't we contact them?" Kanan asked.

"These people- whoever they are- probably don't know about Ayla. But they know about us, so we need to get out of here, and get back to their apartment. And get off world," Hera said.

"Good point. I still have my lightsaber," Kanan started, "I keep it on me, in two pieces. They probably know I'm a Jedi, but they don't know I still have my saber."

"That's good, this place seems to be run down, they proabaly don't have cameras everywhere. Which means they probably don't have cameras in the cell," Hera said.

"That's even better. We need a plan," Kanan stated. "When the guards come in we can knock them out, good ol' fashion Ezra style," Hera said.

•{♡}•

"Hera and Kanan should be here by now. I wonder what's up." Sabine said.

"I'll try and contact th-" Ezra started. They was interrupted when there was a small ding coming from the door bell.

"I'll get it," Sabine started, when she opened the door to see Princess Leia standing there.

"May I come in?" Leia asked. "Of course. What brings you to Lothal." Sabine said as she started walking to Ayla who was in the highchair, she started wiping the food off of Ayla's face.

"Is she yours?" Leia said once she spotted Ayla. "No we're just watching her. She is Kanan and Hera's. " Ezra said.

"She's cute. The reason why I am here is because, well the rebellion needs your help." Leia started, "I went over to Kanan and Hera's house first, only to find they weren't there."

"They're at work right now. They should have already gotten off," Sabine said.

•{♡}•

"Ready?" Hera asked.

"Yeah. Once the door opens, I'll jump on the guy. You keep the door open," Kanan said.

"Got it," Hera said. As soon as the stormtrooper came in Kanan jumped on his head, knocking him out.

"Alright come on!" Kanan yelled. Hera and Kanan ran out of the cell they came to a hanger bay, just to find a bunch of stormtroppers with their guns pointed at them.

"Ka- Ka- Kanan," Hera stuttered, "What do we do now?"

"Get out of here. Contact Ezra and Sabine, get back to their apartment. I'll cover you," Kanan said as he deflected blaster bolts.

"Kanan! I'm not leaving you," Hera yelled.

"I'll be fine. Just go!" Kanan said. Hera ran out of the hanger, when she looked back she saw Kanan getting captured once again.

She got out her extra comm that she kept just in case of a situation like this one. She turned it to the frequency of Sabine's comm that she kept in the living room of her apartment.

"Specter 5 to Specter 1," Hera said through the comm.

"What was that?" Ezra asked as he heard a faint, staticky voice coming from the drawer of the small in table.

"Hello. Sabine, Ezra come in," Hera said.

Once Hera talked through the comm for a second time, Sabine heard it and immediately ran over to the in table and dug through it until she found her comm.

A/N I meant to update last Saturday but ugh I'm so sick 🤒 but I'm starting to feel a little bit better so I was able to update.

Hope you enjoy!♡

-Catt XoXo