6|Escape 🌐

"Put you hands over your head or we will open fire!" A stormtropper said as they walked through the door way.

Knowing that it would be stupid to fight, Sabine signaled Hera to get out of the apartment with Ayla.

Hera ran over to the back door, with Alya in her arms. She opened the door as quickly as she could and ran down the staircase and to the speeder.

•••••

As blasters were pointed at Sabine, Ezra, and Leia's head, they put there hands up in surrender.

The officer came up to Sabine and put his hand on her face, "Such a strong Mandalorian. To bad you put it to waste Wren." He said with a smirk.

"What do you want Dante?" Sabine asked in a civil voice.

"You know what I want Sabine," Dante said as he brushed Sabine's cheek with his hand.

Sabine shut her eyes and turned away from him.

"Yeah well your not getting them. There destroyed. So if thats why your here you might as well leave because your not getting them," Sabine said.

"What does he want Sabine?" Ezra asked.

"He wants a formula for a serum I created when I was at the academy. I destroyed, And all of the plans, before I left," Sabine said.

"What is this formula supposed to do?" Ezra asked.

"It's supposed to turn and Jedi, or force wielder to the dark side," Sabine said. A single tear streamed down her face.

{♡}•

Hera rode the speeder to the one place that she knew the Empire didn't know about.

The rebel base on Lothal.

After Ryder Azadi's death, -during the battle of Lothal- Jai Kell ended up getting promoted to General, and head of command at base.

"General Syndulla. What are you doing here?" Jai asked as he saw Hera walking in with Ayla in her arms.

"Kanan and I were captured. Kanan stayed so I could escape. I went back to Sabine and Ezra's, Princess Leia was there, then the Empire came and Sabine told be to run with Ayla while they were blowing down the door. Let's just say I've had one stressful day," Hera said.

"Why don't you go to the ghost. I'll send a team in to recon Sabine and Ezra's apartment. Until we get Sabine and Ezra back, we won't be able to rescue Kanan," Jai said.

"Thank you Jai," Hera said, Jai nodded in reply before running off.

•{♡}•

"Sabine, why would you make something like that?" Ezra asked in shooked.

"I made it before, I made the Duchess," Sabine said.

Ezra just looked at Sabine lovingly, showing that it's okay.

"Why do you want the formula?" Ezra asked.

"It's quite simple really, I get the rest of the formula and Lord Vader will promote me," Dante said.

"The rest of the formula?" Sabine asked concerned.

"Ah yes. Fortunately for me you told me part of it. All those years ago, when you put your faith in the Empire," Dante said before stroking Sabine's cheek with his cold hand.

She winced at his touch, trying to pull away but she found herself unable to.
"Don't touch me." Sabine said before Dante stared into her eyes.

As Dante started into Sabines eyes, she gave him A "I hate your guts, your going yo regret this." Look.

"Well since we're done here I think I'll give you a choice. Either Bridger can come with me or Sabine can come with me. It's your choice," Dante said.

"I'll go," Ezra said without hesitation.

"Ezra." Was all Sabine was able to get out.

Ezra turned over to Sabine, and got close enough to where Dante wouldn't hear.

"Sabine once they take me you have to get Leia and your self out of here. Alright. Go back to rebel command," Ezra said.

"Ezra," Sabine said before kissing him on the lips.

"I'll be alright babe. Here take this," Ezra said, he handed her a small black box, "I was planning on asking you tomorrow, but that's obviously not gonna happen,"

Sabine started opening the black box to find a pink tented diamond engagement ring in it.

"I love you so much Ezra. Of course I'll marry you. When we get you back okay," Sabine said, at this point she was shedding tears.

"I love you too," Ezra said before giving a small kiss on Sabines lips.

"Alright enough romantic junk. Your coming with us," Dante said before grabbing Ezra's hands and putting them in force cancelling cuffs.

A/N ahh romance I'm loving this story so far.

Sorry I haven't updated I've been studying.

I'll try and update Friday.

-XoXo Catt