10|Master 🕵️‍♂️

Ezra's POV
•{♡}•

I walked up to the bridge on the star destroyer I was on. I'm still not sure where I am though.

When I walking down the halls everyone was just staring at me. And boy was it creepy.

There were many imperial officers, who wore their regular attire of a grey suit and a grey hat covering their eyes almost completely.

Darth Vader was on the bridge looking out into the vast emptiness of space. He was donning his regular attire, while his hands rested behind his back.

"Apprentice. Good to see you're finally awake. How do you feel?" Vader asked.

'What the hell am I supposed to say. I don't know what's going on, im very confused. Is this a dream?'

'Okay Ezra. Just. calm. down. You'll get out of this.'

"I'm feeling great master. Just a bit worn down, that's all," I replied.

"Good. I had a one of the cleaners put a fresh pair of cloths in your room for you. Along with a datapad with information for your next mission. You leave at Sunrise tomorrow." Vader said.

"Yes Master," I said back before starting to turn around and walking back down the black catwalk.

Vader stopped me before I could even take 5 steps.

"Oh and one other thing. Check in with the med-droid before you leave. You took a bad hit during your last mission," He said.

"Yes master,"

•{♡}•

Sabine's P.O.V

Hera walked into the small kitchen abroad the ghost, wearing her unusual attire of a green shirt and grey leggings. "Hey," Hera said, "How are you feeling today?"

"Oh just fantastic," I said sarcastically before taking another sip of my steaming caf.

"Come on Sabine. Get up. We're going out," Hera said.

"Hera...," I started before getting interrupted, "I'm not taking no for an answer,"

"Would you take a 'nayc' for an answer?" I ask.

"No. Now let's go," Hera said before pulling me from my spot at the table.  "Fine but let me change first," I said before she let my arm go.

I had been previously wearing a paint splattered, black tank top, with black compression shorts. I stripped of my cloths and changed into a pair black and grey leggings with a loss black long sleeve shirt. I put on my ankle holster and put one of my blasters into it before covering it with my leggings and black paint splattered  boots.

I came out of my room and went into the cargo hold were Hera was waiting for me along with Ayla in her arms.

"Are you ready?" Hera asked, as soon as I walked in. "As ready as I'll ever be. Where are we going anyways?" I responded before starting to walk down the lowered ramp.

"Well I promised Ayla we'd go to the park," Hera said. "Is that such a good idea? You know, leaving rebel command," I asked. "We'll be fine. Plus I know you have a blaster in one of your boots," She responded before walking our of rebel command. "Fair enough,"

A/N I was inspired to write today for some reason. So her ya go. A new chapter.

I feel really bad for neglecting this book for over a month.

Also who's excited for Avengers: Infinity War? Like the hype is real at this point.

If 👏Bucky👏 has 👏to👏 witness👏 Steve's👏 death 👏I'm 👏storming👏 out 👏of👏 the 👏theater.👏