9| Ice Cream 🍦

Sabine's POV

•{♡}•

It had been two days since Ezra was captured. Two days. Two days felt like years. I spent every minute upset and angry. Not angry at Ezra. Angry at my self.

'Why did you have to be so stupid.' I thought, 'You made that stupid serum because you were stupid. Now the person you love most will turn to the darkside and probably kill you.'

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by a soft knock on my door. "Come in,"

"I'm sorry to bug you but, could you watch Ayla for a few? I've got to go fix Chopper. Somebody got a whole bunch of sand in his circuits and needs a oil bath," Hera said.

"Yeah, I can watch her," I said. Hera said a small "Thanks" before handing me Ayla and leaving.

"Sab Sab!" Ayla yelled once Hera had left the room. I sat her down on my bed in my old room on the ghost.

There where a few boxes scattered around the room along with some dust and cobwebs.

But I didn't care. I could hardly function properly with out my second half with me.

Ayla had seen that I had a sad expression on my face, and she decided to climb up me and give me a hug, wrapping her tiny arms around my neck.

"What am I gonna do Ayla?" I asked not expecting to get a answer back from a 18 month old.

"Chee up wih Ice 'eam!" Ayla yelled while clapping her small hands together with a big smile on her face.

"Your right. Let's go get ice cream," Sabine said before picking up the little girl and caring her to the small kitchen on the ghost.

•{♡}•

Ezra's POV

I woke up in a small black room. The room consisted of a small bed with grey covers, a small black desk, with a rug covering the floor. I pull my legs over the bed with my feet touching the floor.

I felt different. A bad different.

I couldn't remember how I got here. Or where 'here' was.

I was about to go put of the small room I was in, until there was a small chime that came from the door.

It soon opened, And in came a admiral. When i saw him all he looked so familiar, like i had met him before. But I couldn't remember. I couldn't even remember my own name.

"Sir. Darth Vader requests your presence on the bridge, sir," The officer said, before turning around and leaving the room.

'Why would Vader want me on the bridge. I'm a Jedi, not a sith,'

A/N
Sorry for not updating.
I've been sick for the past week with a bad cold and will be sick for like 2 more weeks. Ugh.

I also have been thinking about doing a Voltron: Legendary Defender one shot book, so what do you guys think about that?

I'm gonna try and be more active on here but no promises. I'm having a ton of school work the next month, with mid terms coming up then I get to take my EoGs after spring break.

So Imma try and be active.

Also I highly suggests you go read Beth's ( SWfangirl2002 ) one shot book because she writes beautifully and is doing a few
one-shots about stuff that happens after the Rebels series finale.

-Adios ♡