3|The Date 🌌

"Come on Ayla, time for a nap." Ezra said as he picked her up. "I tiered." Ayla said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her head on his chest.

"Someone's sleepy." Ezra said as he went into the guess bedroom where a toddler bed was.

He laid her down and pulled the pink blanket over her.

"Your going to be a good father one day." Sabine said as she walked into the little room and put her arms around Ezra's torso.

"One day. Let's go, we don't want to wake up Ayla." Ezra said. He grabbed Sabines hand, and walked out of the room together.

•{♡}•

"When there not together Grab the Twi'lek, I'll get the Jedi," The imperial officers said to his soldiers.

"But sir wouldn't it be better to have back up?" One of the soldiers asked.

"No. Now do as I say or I'll throw you out of the air lock when we're in hyperspace." The officer said.

•{♡}•

"You know what tomorrow is?" Ezra asked once the sat down on their sofa.

"No, what's tomorrow?" Sabine replied before laying her head on Ezra's shoulder.

"It's our 3 year anniversary of being together." Ezra said.

"How could I forget. I remember that day like it was yesterday, and I still have the necklace," Sabine said.

•{♡}• Flashback 3 years ago.

"Hey, why'd you want me to meet you here?" Sabine asked as she came up the hill to see a flat clearing with a picnic.

"You did say after we liberate Lothal, you'd go on a date with me. So I thought we could do a picnic," Ezra said. He walked over to Sabine and grabbed her hand; pulled her over to the laid put blanket and they both sat down.

"I wish you would have told me, I would have put on a dress," Sabine said as she took a Jogan Fruit out of the basket.

"You in a dress? Who are you and what have you done with Sabine Wren." Ezra said. He made Sabine burst out in laughter.

"Oh shut up. Have you ever thought that I might wear a dress for you?" Sabine said.

"I- I did um oh maybe?" Ezra stuttered. He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Aww is the little Jedi flustered," Sabine teased. "No!" Ezra blurted out embarrassed.

"Here want a sandwich?" Sabine asked as she pulled out two sandwiches from the small basket.

"Sure," Ezra said as she took a sandwich out of his hand. "Here you go. Did you pack drinks?" Sabine asked.

"Yeah, mind passing me one?" Ezra asked. "Here you g-" Sabine started, "What's this?" She held up a small black box. Ezra used the force to grab it out of her hand.

"It's a present," Ezra said. He got up and moved so he was in front of Sabine.

"What is it?" Sabine asked. Ezra opened the black box and turned it to Sabine. It was a starbird with orange and red paint spalters on it.

"You got this for me? It's beautiful Ezra," Sabine said. Ezra took it out of the box and put it around her neck before clipping it toghter.

"It looks perfect on you," Ezra said before Sabine hugged him. "Thank you," Sabine said before releasing the hug and kissing him.

"Wow, I didn't expect that," Ezra said. "I didn't expect you," Sabine said.

•{♡}• Flashback Ends.

"That day was a good day," Ezra said.

"Yeah we liberated Lothal. And that was the day we became a couple," Sabine said as she put her hand in his.

"I love you, and I'm really happy were we're at right now." Ezra said as he leaned in and kissed Sabine.

"I love you too." Sabine replied.

•{♡}•

"Good. You successfully captured General Syndulla," The officer started, "Now put her in a cell with the Jedi. I want her to see him suffer."

"Yes sir." The stormtropper said before saluting and dragging Hera over his shoulder.

A/N ha ha haha, I'm actually Evil omg I blame Kd.
Yelp I got to go study for a Test.
Enjoy!♡
-XoXo Catt