That's Not My Life Anymore

Percy Jackson Chaos Story, requested by @angelsrest.

Life doesn't always work out the way we want it to. Percy Jackson never meant for any of this to happen. His girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, was gone. His father disowned him. He no longer felt welcome anywhere.

So when Chaos came to Percy with an offer that could fix his life, he said yes. He became Omega, Commander of Chaos Army.

Years later, another war breaks out on earth and Chaos offers the help of his army to the Olympian Gods. Omega and his army must travel back to Camp Half-Blood and fight alongside his former friends, none of whom know his true identity. He tries to keep details about himself private but when troubles arise and old memories are brought up, some demigods get suspicious of Omega and his past.

How much is he willing to risk to stop them from finding out the truth?

Canon compliant until the end of House of Hades (spoilers for any book until then). Written before Blood of Olympus was published.

NOTE BEFORE READING: I know there are some things that don't make complete sense scientifically in this story but please just suspend your disbelief. The fact is, I was 12 years old when I wrote this story, there are things that won't make sense. I appreciate you trying to help but it has been years since this story was written, I honestly will not be coming back to fix mistakes. I do, however, read every comment and reply to the ones I can :)

TO ANY RE-READERS: First of all, I would just like to thank you for taking the time to read my story again! Your support really means a lot to me :) However, I have noticed some people spoiling parts of the story in the comments. I try to moderate this as best I can but I am human, and cannot catch everything. So I would ask that you please refrain from leaving spoilers in the comments as that does ruin the reading experience for other people who happen upon those spoilers!

Thank you and enjoy!