Chapter 4

This is my story, so please don't copy this. The only thing I own is Ryoga Kise as a character.

At a first glance, people always mistaken Ryoga as his brother. That was, until they noticed that he had glasses, and that his hair was orange not blond. 

Nevertheless it irritated him to no end. 

Sometimes he wished his brother wasn't a model at all and just focused on becoming a better basketball player. 

Not like that would lessen any amount of his fangirls. 

God were they annoying. He didn't know how many times girls would come up to him saying, " Ryoga-kun will you please give Kise-sama this please?", shoving love letters and treats to his face. 

Seriously, if they just wanted to give him all these stuff, then they should do it themselves instead of asking him!!!!!

He couldn't just reject them. Who knows what could happen then. He just wished that people didn't have to use him all the time. 

It would help a little better to keep his secret.

Like he was going to tell anybody.

He opened his notebook, intent on studying for a pop quiz their math teacher seemed to like to give to his students. Unlike his brother, he wasn't careless about his grades. He needed to have good grades to get into a good college and nothing was going to interfere with that. 

It wasn't like he wanted to do anything else in his life. He needed to go to a good college, then be able to get a good enough job, and then eventually find a wife and raise some kids.

To him, that seemed like miles away, but that didn't get him discouraged. 

But why did he feel incomplete? 

What should he do? 

 " Ryoga-kun."

He felt as if he should be enjoying things more.

" Ryoga-kun."

Sigh. Maybe he's just making this all too complicated for himself.

" Ryoga-kun, I think you should listen to me right now or you'll run into that pole."

" Huh?! What?! ", Ryoga said as he looked down to see Kuroko's eyes bore into him.

Or that was what it seemed like it.

" What's wrong Ryoga-kun? It seems like something's bothering you. " Knowing Kuroko he would find out pretty quickly.

" Oh. Nothing at all.," Ryoga smiled his dazzlingly smile that was similar to his brother's.

" I don't believe you at all.," Kuroko deadpanned.

" I knew he would say that,"  Ryoga thought to himself as he and Kuroko walked towards the direction to where Maji Burger was. 

He reached the handle and let Kuroko walk in first. The duo ordered and as usual Kuroko ordered his favorite vanilla milkshake, while Kise ordered a cheeseburger.

When they retrieved their orders and sat down at their usual spot in the corner of the fast food restraurant, Kuroko looked at Ryoga in the eyes and said, " Ryoga-kun, whatever is bothering you must be something you find important. I think you're confused on what to do, but if I were in your situation I would just do what I want." 

Ryoga looked at him blankly, while Kuroko ( of course ) returned the look and continued drinking his favorite milkshake. 

Do what I want.

Ryoga looked at his teal-haired friend across from him in a disbelieved look, as if that was the hardest thing he would have ever done. Kuroko, understanding what that meant sighed and continued, " It's not wrong to think about yourself, Ryoga." 

Ryoga stared at his uneaten cheseburger and thought for a minute, as he noticed Kuroko understood when Ryoga needed time to think. 

Maybe Ryoga had to think more about what Kuroko is trying to tell him.