Chapter 5

This is my story, so please don't copy this. 

The characters do not belong to me,except for Ryoga Kise.

 It was lunch time.

All around Ryoga he could hear the several whispers coming from his classmates. He knew what they were talking about. It was a natural occurence that happened every single day, and it wasn't like he wasn't used to it already. 

But it didn't mean it hurt any less. 

" Did you see him in class today? Always acting so smart, when he couldn't even solve that simple question,"  said one of his classmates. 

He wasn't trying to act like anything. Is it wrong not to know things sometimes? 

" He thinks he's so high and mighty just because his brother is Kise Ryota." 

They're only saying that because they don't know what his brother is really like. 

" Look at the way he walks, thinks he's a model or something, " he heard one of his classmates across the room boast loudly, obviously trying to get a reaction out of him. 

He didn't even want to be a model. He thought all of these rumors about him were silly.

" I know right, " one of them says, " We all know who the real model is." 

They're just jealous.

" Probably trying to get us jealous, showing how he doesn't care. " 

He had it. 

He closed his textbook and stood up, making everybody in the classroom turn their heads towards him. Each one glared at him, but he didn't care. He was going to show them that he didn't care what they said about him at all. 

Ryoga crossed his arms around his chest as he narrowed his eyes, pushing his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

" This is a prestigious school, " he sighed and eventually continued, " I expected going to a school like this everybody would stop acting as little brats that can't have their way." 

And with that, Kise Ryoga left the classroom, not looking back once. 

He walked through the hallway, not even giving a glance to anybody that was staring at him. 

He didn't care at all. He shouldn't have to. He was Kise Ryoga, and he had to stand up with pride. He shouldn't care because there wasn't the need to. What they said were just lies. Lies. That was all they were. 

They were just jealous. Jealous of him. Jealous for being him being alive. Jealous for him being him. Jealous of him having a famous brother. Jealous because......

Because of what? 

Because that was it. He wasn't anything special. He was just himself, and that was all that mattered. All he needed was to get good grades, go to college, and eventually get married.

That would be his happiness. 

That was all he needed. 

And if this was how it would be like to get to his happiness, than he would gladly endure it. 

But why, .... did he feel this agonizing pain in his chest?