Christmas Parties

I wake up in a dim space with someone on top of me. I suspect it's Annie or Jo since I overheard voices shrieking and groaning. I get the body off of me and see it's Annie, she sure feels like she weighs a load for such a dainty girl.

"Well, Annie I don't know about you but I need to get out of here!" Whisper screamed Jo

"Well, we should open that door behind you maybe." Replied Annie

Jo turns around and realized that there's a door.

"Okay, I'll go first," I said

It was dull in what I presumed was a closet since it felt like lots of clothes were inside it. Before I opened the door, I looked behind me to see Annie peaking out from Jo's back, afraid to see what would appear. I open the door and we all tumble out of the closet on top of each other since Annie pushed Jo, and it made a domino effect and hit me.

We all stood up and realized we were wearing strange clothing. Jo was wearing bell bottoms and an awful Christmas sweater. Annie was wearing a Christmas sweater dress with white gogo boots with a white beret.

Jo didn't have her dyed red hair anymore, instead, she had her natural brown long hair. Which looked weird. We were all freaking out at this point.

"GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Jo yelled

Annie was in disbelief so she wasn't answering so I had to.

"I.. uh... I don't know," I responded

I glanced around the room only to notice it's a bedroom of some sort. I saw that there was a calendar on a dresser so I stared at it. "1972" it read. I was in disbelief.

We couldn't have been in the year 1972. I wasn't even born then. Jo took the calendar. After she saw the year, she freaked out. Screaming every curse word she could. Annie was sitting on the bed of the bedroom just looking off into the distance. A man opened the bedroom door.

"Oh, I didn't realize there are people in here. But why are you up here? The party's downstairs y'know." The man had a Christmas sweater with slacks. He also had a British accent. So that must mean we're still in England. That's marvellous

"What party?" I asked. I knew it would be a Christmas party, but I wanted to know for sure.

"The Christmas party going on downstairs," the man said. His expression made me think he thought I was insane, which is how I feel at the moment.

"Oh yeah! Haha, silly me." I responded. I tried to seem normal but I could tell that it weirded him out. I wouldn't blame him though. He left the room, and I followed him downstairs. Jo and Annie followed close behind me.

I looked around the house and saw that it was incredibly vintage. It didn't help the thought that we were not in 1972. As I got to the bottom step I saw all these vintage looking people. I didn't know how to react. I just walked into a crowd of people, to see what was going on.

My Sherlock skills were trying it's best to figure out what was going on here. Jo and Annie are still walking behind me like lost puppies. The first thing I notice is the buffet table, I immediately go to the table and see what kind of treats they had. Christmas cookies, a lot of them. They had snowmen and Santa, pretty much every Christmasy thing was a cookie. Of course, I had one, I'm not going to turn down a free cookie, especially in a time like this. Jo and Annie took one too.

"What will we do?" Asked Annie before shoving the cookie into her mouth

"Suicide pact," Jo said

"No..get..uh...clues! Yeah, clues to find out how we got to this place." I said

Annie and Jo looked at me like I was insane.

"We aren't the fucking three musketeers!" Jo yelled

Annie slapped Jo to calm her down

"Y/n, I think that's a lovely idea," Annie said

Jo rolled her eyes and Annie gave her a glance. For some reason, Annie is the only person who can calm Jo down which is strange.

"Well, y/n do you have any plan of how we are going to do this? Because I mean..." I stopped listening to Annie and realized a man in a corner eating a cookie all by himself. He had poofy hair. It was like a lions mane. He reminded me of someone but I didn't know who, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Y/N! YOU'RE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!" Annie yelled

"Sorry, it's just.." I couldn't get my whole sentence out because Jo interrupted me

"Annie and y/n, how about we ask people questions alright, we should split up and talk to people. We will meet here, at the buffet table in half an hour. Okay?" Jo said

"Okay," Annie and I said in unison

" Okay, now gang lets split up!" Jo said

Jo and Annie went in different directions. I wanted to ask the man in the corner some questions and see how he is. I start to walk to him.