Getting ready

Janet took a washcloth from the bathroom upstairs and started to wipe the makeup off Jolene's face. After Jolene started to look like a normal human being she shifted over to Annie to remove the mess off of her face and then I was next. When she was finished, she seemed proud of her work.

"Well, I did a pretty decent job washing that makeup off. Now the next order of business would be to find some clothes for you three. Now I have some clothes from when my daughters lived here and I'm sure they would fit all of you. so excuse me, I need to go look for them." Janet then went back upstairs to have a look for the clothes.

"If she comes back with a dress that looks like my dead grandma's couch, I'll kill myself on the spot," Jolene said softly so only Annie and I would hear.

"Ah! I found it!" Janet then walks downstairs with an enormous box labelled "The girls' clothes" Janet then puts the box on the kitchen table and opens it up. Janet looks inside and hands Jolene a plaid miniskirt, wool leggings, a white button up top, some black go-go boots, and a black sweater to go over the white button up top.

Jolene seemed happy about what Janet gave her so then we won't hear any angst teen talk coming out of her. Janet then gave Annie a black and white pantsuit with white go-go boots. Then finally she gave me dark blue high waisted bell bottoms, a yellow and blue sweater, a white shirt, and black go-go boots.

Janet ran to the coat rack in the foyer and gave us a random coat then she went back to the box on the kitchen table and gave us all a pair of mittens and a hat so then we wouldn't get cold. Janet then got outerwear for herself.

"Okay girls, follow me to the garage and I'll start the car." Janet then leads us through the dining room to a door. She then opens it and it reveals the garage and in the garage, there was a red car that really looked like it was from the 70's. We all get in the car and wait for Janet to start it up.

"Now girls, behave back there until we get to the mall. You understand?" Janet said as she was turned around in her seat looking at us. Jolene, Annie and I all responded with "Yes mam" in unison. Janet then grinned and swung back.

The car started to get out of the garage into the driveway and onto the street.

(I've been working on this part for a month but I've been too lazy to finish it. Oh well, better late than never)