Food Court

Janet, Annie, Jo and I started to make our way to the food court. As we were making our way to the food court I was looking around admiring the building. It is an extremely beautiful building with shiny Christmas  decor. As we got closer to the food court, I saw a fast food burger joint, and I rapidly ran over leaving Janet, Annie, and Jo in conversation. I looked at the menu and saw that they had milkshakes.

At that moment I knew I wanted a milkshake but I don't have any money and if I were to ask Janet I would feel really bad since she has already done a lot for me. I get sad and sit at a random table and just look around.

I start to daydream and think about the situation I'm in; I miss my flat, my family, my job, I just miss everything. I want to leave so badly. Then I start to think about how I kissed Tim Curry. What the hell is wrong with me, am I a nitwit?! I just can't believe-

"Hello, you're Y/n right?" I look up to see who disturbed my daydreaming only to see Tim Curry,

"Ah, Yes. That's me!" I respond as I grin like a moron

"Mind if I sit?" Tim asks

I shake my head no.

He sits down, I start hyperventilating. He looks amazing, he's wearing a leather jacket with a shirt underneath it and some slacks. His hair still looks amazing. I look at his face and notice that he has a smirk across his face. He looks ravishing, like nothing I have ever seen before. It's insane

"So, darling how have you been?" He asks with that smirk still on his face.

"I've been...good," I managed to get out of my mouth

"If you don't mind, why did you leave in such a hurry?" He chuckles "It was quite funny, you got picked up wedding style and just left. It really was a shame, I was so delighted that I met you."

"Oh, you know how it is, my friends were tired and such. I just had to go home."

He nods his head and looks down at his hands.

"How do you know Harold?" He immediately draws his head up and stares deeply into my eyes.

"I...ah" I try to think of a lie to tell him. Then I remember Harold telling us to say that we are students that go to his university. "I went to the university he teaches at"

Tim quickly lights up and has a tremendous smile across his face

"I went to that university too! What did you study?" He asks

I try to think of something swift and convincing, I start to freak out

"Drama... I studied drama" I manage to say just in time

Tim's eyes start to light up

"I studied drama too! Wow, how amazing. Have you been in any productions yet?"

"Nope,"

"I was cast in some productions, but I'm really waiting for that really big breakout role,"

His eyes were glistening with the hope of becoming a popular actor, funny how he didn't know that his significant role was just around the corner.

"I'm positive you'll get it sooner or later," I say trying to ensure him

"How delightful," He looks around the mall. " Wanna walk around? I've got nothing else better to do"

I'm in shock, he asked me to walk around the mall with him all I can respond with is a very delicate

"Yes, I'd love to,"

He smiles, gets up from his chair and grabs my hand. Then he starts... running? He starts running around the mall with a smile on his face and my hand in his hand. He starts laughing, which makes me start laughing.

As he's running, he turns his head to face me for a split second, and he smiles, I smile back. We run even more and I see his hair start to move around and it looks stunning. I look around and see a bunch of people start to look at us like we're some kind of hooligans, and... I like it. I like holding Tim's hand. I like feeling free and happy. I like running around a random mall with Tim Curry and have people give us dirty looks. I finally feel... happy. I start to get a gigantic smile across my face.

"TIMOTHY JAMES CURRY!" I hear someone yell behind me

Tim groans and turns around still holding my hand. I look at him and he looks at me and smiles.

I look at who yelled at Tim and realized that it was Janet. Janet starts to run up to me and Tim

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING?" She glares at him then turns to me

"AND WHY ARE YOU OFF AND ABOUT WITH HIM! I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU AND I-"

"Janet, she's mature enough to make her own choices," I hear Jo say

"Yeah, I mean she's like already 24 y'know," Annie says

Janet turns around and just gives Jo and Annie a stink eye for interfering.

"Fine, Y/n and Tim have fun." She then goes close to Tim's face and stares right into his eyes.

"You better have her home before 10 pm, or so help me god" After Janet says that she walks over to Jo and Annie and gives them a lecture.

Tim turns to face me

"Janet isn't my favourite person in the world," He chuckles "Oh yeah, where were we?"

"We were right in the middle of running like lunatics," I responded

"Ah yes, let's go!" He laughs and starts running again with my hand in his.

I can't help but smile so huge that I look like an idiot.

(WOW, I POSTED A GOOD LENGTHY CHAPTER WITH DIALOGUE! HOW AMAZING)