Angry Annie

Tim opens the door and is almost knocked out by Annie's fist. He moved out of the way before she could hit him. She looks as if she came running down here. Her hair was all a mess, she was sweating, and she looked very mad. "You asshole!" She yelled. She walked in and slapped Tim on the face. Before he could even say something she started to go off again . "What makes you think you can take her to your shitty apartment without telling her friends where she was going! I dont know about you but if your friend disappeared while you were hanging out with them you'd probably think they were dead!" She turned to face me. "And you! How dare you have no respect for us or Janet. If you wanted to frolic around with him you should've bloody told us! We almost called the police to look for your sorry ass" She ran out of breath and her face was red it almost looked as if she could fall over any second. "How did you find out where I live?" Tim asked while rubbing the hand mark on his face. Annie turned around and faced him. "Janet told me that Y/N was probably here and then I asked for the address. It's not so difficult" She then turned back to me. "Get ready, we're leaving" I furrow my brows and give her an icy cold stare "I'll leave when I bloody well want to! I don't need you to dictate what I can and can't do" I yell at her. She gasps and puts her hand on her chest. "I'm just looking out for my friend. I thought that maybe you would appreciate that" she says with a finger to my face. I roll my eyes and put her finger down. "Annie, leave. Tell Janet I'll be there sometime today" She turns on her heel then stomps to the door and slams it on her way out.

"Sorry about her. She can be..overprotective" I say to Tim while trying to hide my face in embarrassment. "It's okay, I understand" He starts to scratch his head "I don't want to come off as rude but maybe you should go back home. I don't want to be on Janets bad side. She doesn't like me that much as is" I nod my head and look down. "Why doesn't she like you?" I ask. Tim became very quiet. "I uh...dated her daughter" I raise an eyebrow. "To be honest that doesn't seem that bad" I say confused. Tim then sighs. "Well, I dated her daughter and then broke up with her. But she took it really hard and disappeared for a month. Janet blamed me and tried to get me arrested" My eyes widen. "That's interesting" Tim nods "It didn't help that I started dating another girl right after" I look at Tim as if he's mad. "I guess you get around" He starts to become embarrassed. "That was a long time ago love, I've matured since then"
He looks at me to see if I was mad or not. "I've sure you have" I then go in the bedroom to get my clothes from yesterday. "You shouldn't be mad at me for something that's so minor" He says from the living room . "I'm not mad, I just want to go" I say with a sigh

I close the door and start to get dressed. I try to brush my hair with my fingers. Getting rid of all the mess that's on my head. I start to look semi presentable. Right now I don't care what I look. As look as I don't look that bad I'm fine. I open the door and head for my coat. Tim is sitting on the couch watching me. "Can I at least walk you?" Almost ignoring him I shrug my shoulders. "I don't really care either way" He immediately gets up. "That wasn't a no" I put my boots on. Tim quickly puts on his coat and shoes. He doesn't even bother to get dressed. We start to walk to the tube. I look around more at the scenery than talking to him. He'd ask me yes or no questions since he wanted to fill the air with conversation. He knew I didn't want to talk so he kinda just asked me simple questions like 'Did you like breakfast?' Or 'Was your sleep good?' I answered yes to all of them. I'll give him kudos for trying but I'm not gonna start talking anytime soon.

We got in the tube and the ride was quiet. There were people going to work or doing errands so it wasn't empty but Tim and I would usually talk on the tube to make the ride more enjoyable. He kinda gave up trying to get me to talk. Or maybe he ran out of yes or no questions. The tube came to our stop and we started walking to Janets house. Janet lives about 2 blocks from the station so the walk wasn't that long. The street Janet lives on is fairly quiet so I was just enjoying the sound of birds chirping and the sound of the snow crunching under my feet. I always liked walks. Not fast walks, just normal walks. My favourite part of walks is when you see a cat or a dog or any kind of animal. My grandfather used to take me on walks all the time. Usually we'd go to a coffee shop and I'd get a treat. Now we don't do that anymore. Not because he's dead because he's not but he lives in a small town, I'm older and don't have time to go see him much, and right now I'm stuck in the 70s. So it'll be hard to have a walk with him right now.

We get to the house but Tim stops me. He goes into his pocket and pulls out a necklace. It had silver chain and in the middle was a red gem. Maybe a ruby but I don't want to make an assumption. It was beautiful. It shimmered in the sun. It looked like it was a trillion dollars. "I want you to have this" He puts it in my hand. "I get mad then you buy me a necklace, how generous of you. Do you give it to your other girls?" He sighs "I didn't buy you a necklace, it was my grandmothers. She told me to give it to someone I loved as a family heirloom" I roll my eyes. "I dont know. I don't believe you" He holds my hands and looks me in the eyes. "Call me crazy or a twat or whatever. But I love you. I've only known you for a short time but it feels like I've known you my whole life" I take my hands away from his. "You're crazy Tim" I start to walk off. "Just wait! Please" I slowly turn around to hear what he has to say. "When I met you I felt different. I felt something I never felt before" I look at him with a completely annoyed face "Tim just stop! I won't be one of your tarts" A tear starts to fall down his cheek. "You'd think I'd do that to you? Treat you like a whore. I've never treated you poorly or 'like a tart' as you would say" I looked down. "Sorry, that was out of line" He scratches his head. "Y/N, you don't have to believe me, you just have to listen. Janets daughter happened when I was 16. I was immature, I was a teenager. I wouldn't do that to you, I wouldn't let myself do that to you. You're funny, kind, smart, outgoing, creative, compassionate, witty. You're a beautiful woman. If you don't ever want to see me again fine. But just know that I love you" His eyes started to sparkle. Tears were streaming down his face.

I don't know what to think. Part of me says that he's lying and I should leave right now and another part of me says kiss him. Maybe he's crazy, maybe I'm crazy. I slap the side of his face then grab it and pull him in for a kiss. He'll probably have a big red hand print on his face for a week from all the slaps he's got today. He hugs me and kisses me on the forehead. He grabs my hand where the necklace was to see if it was still there. He then held my hand. "Keep it" He then leaves. My heart is beating a million times per second. What just happened? I kissed him and hit him and got a beautiful necklace. I dont know what to think of myself. I turn to face the door and knock. Hopefully Janet won't be that mad at me. I put the necklace in the pocket of my pants, hoping no one will notice. Jolene opens the door and just looks at me while chewing gum. She chuckles. "I'm guessing you got some?" I roll my eyes and hit her on the arm.

Sorry if this is a shitty chapter. I've been reading my other chapters to look for errors I missed or to fix some details. I hope this wasn't too cliché. I'd rather be really bad at writing than cliché. But I hope you enjoyed it :)