(forward)

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as they sat on her dining table.

"Donny, I have to." She said and tried assuring him by holding his hand. "I'll go with you." He insisted. "No, I can handle this myself." She said as she fondly stroke his hair.

"I know you are strong enough now, I just want to be sure." He added. "Nako, 'wag kang masyadong praning. I won't choose him over you if that is what you're thinking." She said as she leaned in and kissed his forehead.

"So sinasagot mo na ako?" He asked.

"Not yet, bilis mo talaga." She said with a laugh as she stood from her seat. "Tanong lang naman." He said as he too stood and walked to her side.

"Alam mo naman na may seal of approval na sila tita sa akin di ba?" He said casually and held her by the shoulder.

"Sus, nagyabang pa." She said with a chuckle.

"Nako. Ihahatid na kita. Text me if something happens, I'll turn him into a pulp." He said as he opened the car door for her.

"Ha, as if naman." She said and stuck her tounge out. "Oo naman." He said proudly and closed the door.

He went to his seat and drove her to the meeting place she had set. It was now or never.

"Call me." He said as they came to a stop infront of the cafè. "Opo, sir." She said and ruffled his hair. "Ito naman, papunta na nga ako ng resort ginugulo pa porma ko." He said and narrowed his eyes on her. But all she did was laugh at such a face he was making.

Oh how he loves seeing her radiate like this.

She is everything he ever wanted in his life, but he needs to wait and he could. After all, she has already been through tough times.

Waiting won't matter.

She leaned in and kiss his cheek to his surprise. "Calm yourself, I won't come back to what hurt me." She assured him and smiled.

"May seal of approval ka na, kaya I know I can't afford to lose you." She said with so much sincerity in her voice. "Sabi ko na eh." He said breaking the warm moment as they burst into a laugh.

"Nako. Malalate ka na din, see you later." She said and made her way out of the car. He smiled to himself and thought, how could anyone hurt such a beautiful soul?