(happiest)

"As if!" Kisses said as she laughed out loud. "Oi!" Donny shouted as her ran after her. "Daya mo hindi pa go!" He said as he tried to match her pace.

"You can't catch me!" She shouted with a laugh as she ran ahead of him. "I can!" He shouted as he tried to catch up to her.

Unfortunately, she reached the line first. She laughed as he crossed after her. "Told you I will win." She said and hugged him despite the sweat.
"I know. You always win." He said and hugged her back as he tried to catch his breath. The soft waves calmed them and he smiled as they broke the hug.

"So would you also like to win my heart?" He asked and produced a ring from his pocket.

"Donny." She said as she looked at the ring and back to him. "We have been together for years now,  and I just thought that now we are both succesful. Maybe you'd say yes already." He said, his gaze still on her.

This has been the third time he asked, and yet he still does not give up on having her hand. And he thought that maybe she'd say yes.

"Nako. Kung di lang talaga kita mahal." She said and took the ring from him and slipped it on her finger. He stood there shocked from what just happened.

She felt so happy, so elated, ecstatic even. After all this time, he still loved her, he still wants her in her life for the longest possible time and warmed her heart more.

"That was a yes, right?" He asked as she laughed her heart out infront of him. She laughed at the look on his face, this is what she wanted and more.

Someone who will stay, someone who will want her so bad to stay and someone who will prove his words.

"Tingin mo?" She asked and laughed more. He hugged her tightly and lifted her off the ground.
"Thank you Kisses. Thank you." He said still hugging her.

"I love you." She finally said as he set her back to the sand. "I love you more." He said and held her hand.

"Ano uwi na tayo, let's tell the good news to everyone." He said, she eagerly nodded and left the beach as the sun began to set.